By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Welcome Divock Origi

sutty

I reckon he’s some Sam Beckett, Quantum Leap type Character, leaping in at critical moments in history to put right what once went wrong. Funes-Mori was one of the evil Leapers from the final series who ultimately failed

• Like 4

8 hours ago, mofus77 said:

Imagine if the best is yet to come?

Injury time winner to win the league on the last day or the CL final?

Injury time winner from him to win the league might frankly be as good as life ever gets. It's all downhill from there

13 minutes ago, D.Boon said:

Injury time winner from him to win the league might frankly be as good as life ever gets. It's all downhill from there

Hopefully Putin will do the decent thing and slam his hand down on his big red button as the ball hits the back of the net.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, muleskinner said:

Where does he go and what does he do in the months were we never see him?

He climbs and conquerors the mountains of Tibet is search of pure inner fulfilment.  On these journeys he's found his third eye which provides perception beyond ordinary sight. He takes this gift on Pilgrimages to Anfield about 6 times a year and quietly waits on the bench to be called.

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, smithdown said:

Oh where do you go to, Origi
When we are watching the Reds?

A corner taken quickly
Banging one home in Madrid

Oh you did, yeah you did

Oh the Geordies they all stood like statues

And Wolves don't know how they got hit

But spare a thought for the Goodison bores

He makes them look totally s***

Yes you did, even with the kids

Ohhhh

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, jimbolala said:

If we need it, bring him on, if he does it then, i might cry and build my own statue to him

I feel he's got one more moment to gift us before the season is out. I'll properly miss him when he goes. 

1 hour ago, jimbolala said:

If we need it, bring him on, if he does it then, i might cry and build my own statue to him

One thing's for sure, we wouldn't get any AGUEROOOOOOO-levels of shouting from Tyler if and when it happens!

13 hours ago, muleskinner said:

Where does he go and what does he do in the months were we never see him?

I’ve got him meditating in a temple up in the mountains of Tibet. Lighting a candle and praying for the blue s***e, to offset his frequent cruelty to them.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Leo No.8 said:

I’ve got him meditating in a temple up in the mountains of Tibet. Lighting a candle and praying for the blue s***e, to offset his frequent cruelty to them.

I think he's off in another another galaxy doing exactly the same for some other deserving club. 

Captain Divock

14 hours ago, dyl said:

One thing's for sure, we wouldn't get any AGUEROOOOOOO-levels of shouting from Tyler if and when it happens!

It'll be more like....'Origi scores and wins the title for Liverpool unless VAR has something to say about it' 

• Haha 1