By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

When's Suarez coming?

Frosty Jack

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching football online is a truly soul destroying experience.

Not when you pull your monitor in the living room and watch in on the couch with english commentary.

Admitted the atmosphere is the same as the home end at the bridge, but it s***s all over not watching it

Article by Andy Hunter in guardian today, mentions how one of the first jobs Rafa got Kenny to do when he brought him back was scout Suarez.

Kenny was clearly impressed.

What a weird article that was, especially his comment about Comolli being a rushed appointment without really justifying why he was saying it.

Edited by Damian_de

Not when you pull your monitor in the living room and watch in on the couch with english commentary.

Admitted the atmosphere is the same as the home end at the bridge, but it s***s all over not watching it

I usually plug my laptop into my TV via HDMI, works quite well though the picture can be poor at times. It really depends on the stream as sometimes you can get HDesque ones.

Watching football online is a truly soul destroying experience.

For some of us it's the only option at times. P2P networks as just as good as tv pictures these days. So if you have the right software and a good connection speed Roberts yer dads brother. Streamtorrent, Sopcast, Veetle (has copyright issues and is not as stable as it used to be) PPLive etc etc. They are all far better than the websited ones that look and sound like a Liverpool euro away in the 70's. The only problem I have with it is that my mates know that I watch on p2p and take the pish and text me when a goal has gone in, as they know p2p networks are roughly 2 mins behind realtime.

edit: obviously beiing at the game would be my preference, in failing that P2P everytime. I am not perpared to put money in to the Murdoch empire. Also the beauty of p2p is being able to watch 3pm Saturday kick offs.

Edited by Jonesy

What a weird article that was, especially his comment about Comolli being a rushed appointment without really justifying why he was saying it.

Agree. Seemed to be having a pop but not sure why.

Spurs transfer record post-Comolli might illustrate he wasn't too bad for them.

i am happy he will be playing but i just can't seem to muster up the excitement that it deserves,the torres transfer seems to have sucked some of the goodness out of the suarez transfer for me.

onwards and upwards, in Kenny we trust.

to Rihanna - only girl

his name is Luis Suarez

the cannibal from Uruuuuuguay

haven't got time to finish it as I'm off

his name Luis Suarez,

the cannibal from Uruguaaaay,

teeth like a grrrrreat white,

and if he gets ya in his gunsight goodnight

El Pistoleeerooooh ooooh