By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

New New New Music Thread

muleskinner

I'm curious, in what way does it differ to not through headphones?

I find listening to music thru headphones a much different experience, more focussed. I don't often just sit and listen to music thru the speakers that much these days, get caught up with other stuff. Headphones give you the chance to be immersed in what you are listening to,least for me they do.

I'm curious, in what way does it differ to not through headphones?

To me, it's about volume. You can play things much louder, relatively speaking, through a decent pair of headpones than you can with speakers - unless you have spent thousands on stereo equipment and have, ahem, accomodating neighbours.

I find listening to music thru headphones a much different experience, more focussed. I don't often just sit and listen to music thru the speakers that much these days, get caught up with other stuff. Headphones give you the chance to be immersed in what you are listening to,least for me they do.

Keep listening to The Suburbs on my noise cancelling headphones and gettin f*** all done :D

Carl Craig - f*** me there's a blast from the past. What was the track that he exploded onto the scene with 'Red' or something?

where the f*** do I buy it?

that was Dave Clarke.

Carl Craig is a genius, made so many great records under a variety of aliases.