By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

New New New Music Thread

muleskinner

It's been a slow year so far, but The Kills, Yuck and D.R.U.G.S have toddled along to lift my spirits.

The Cowboy Junkies' newie is strangely hypnotic.

And just to keep the cliche alive, Michael Monroe's new album is a barnstormer

It's been a slow year so far, but The Kills, Yuck and D.R.U.G.S have toddled along to lift my spirits.

Cheers, somethings for me to pick up this week

Fair liking Yuck and surprisigly Dropkick Murphys and the new Cage the Elephant song 2024 is stupidly catchy IMO: -

Edited by crisps

It's something else mate, she made one album and wasn't interested in the music bizzo, was just a nurse who wrote some tunes and gave it far out psychedelia. But like properly far out. Then she disappeared for years.

Bleedin gorgeous west coast girl too.

It's like listening to...I don't know, cos it's dead innocent but berzerk, keep thinking it'll fold and go simple or cheesy but it just keeps having you off and every change has you confused and made up. .

It's got me all over the show, tbh, and my mate won't lend it out so I'll have to find it. Or maybe I should stick to having just heard it the once.

Leaves you rattled, la.

It's something else mate, she made one album and wasn't interested in the music bizzo, was just a nurse who wrote some tunes and gave it far out psychedelia. But like properly far out. Then she disappeared for years.

It's like listening to...I don't know, cos it's dead innocent but berzerk, keep thinking it'll fold and go simple or cheesy but it just keeps having you off and every change has you confused and made up. .

It's got me all over the show, tbh, and my mate won't lend it out so I'll have to find it. Or maybe I should stick to having just heard it the once.

Leaves you rattled, la.

Right then, I'm off for a look about... cheers

She's like arthur lee's more knowing but quieter and much cooler sister on much better weed than he ever got his hands on. She would f*ck all yer carole kings and joni mitchells as a favour to them.

Something like that anyway.

I heard Parrallelogram by Linda Perhacs last night fir the first time. Might be one of the greatest albums ever made. Stunning.

Yep, a superb album that I haven't listened to for a while. Must dig it out.

Leaves you rattled, la.

PS could you not just say 6/10? People will be kicking off after reading that.

The Last Country Gentleman by Josh T. Pearson is a wonderful album, can't praise it highly enough.

Is that the guy from lift to experience?

I got the new Akron/family cd this week pretty good

Also got the back catalogue of cornershop, surprised how much I liked them