RedHarvest
Members-
Posts
3,627 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Forums
Events
Articles
Gallery
Everything posted by RedHarvest
-
Match Topic Liverpool vs Manchester City - Premier League, 11th October @ 4:30pm
RedHarvest replied to ynwa.tv 's topic in Liverpool FC
Their defence is still s***e, Koumas is gonna needle the f*** out of them ....Munoz to score Need a big performance from Grav Cmon reds -
Match Topic Liverpool vs Manchester City - Premier League, 11th October @ 4:30pm
RedHarvest replied to ynwa.tv 's topic in Liverpool FC
I read this in the voice of Yosemite Sam -
I reckon the geopolitical leverage will be intense by Abu Dhabi/City, and it will ease the sanctions somewhat, there'll be some kind of face saving excercise, something they can spin to their deluded fans They'll ritually sacrifice someone at the club to get to the other side of this, probably Soriano
-
The midfield functioned pretty well against Athletico, Llorente goal aside... so why so bad today? In retrospect starting Grav over Mac was a mistake, Mac is in better form...I get he wants to use the squad and keep us ticking over but Iraola has a lot to do with scant resources
-
Not a 10 either, doesnt pass it well enough
-
Well I think he's been our best midfielder in a series of ever improving team performances, so hallelujah and f*** you
-
Yes revival of form this season
-
This Macca revival is welcome and timely, such a good footballer, hope we renew his contract
-
This content is not viewable to guests.
-
The first he did everything right, the touch, power in the shot, keeper weak but it happens On that 2nd goal I loved how he had a mini tantrum when he didn't get the first through ball from Virgil before Gakpo put him in ...absolutely top class finish, made it look easy
-
He's the latest and best band aid for the fact that we don't actually have a RB
-
Non believers lets say I agree he's looked weak and lightweight at times and it's hard to argue with those who don't think he'll make it here ...It's a brutally tough league, it might prove too much for him, but I'm backing him to come good I'm remaining patient on account of last season being an anomaly, there's more time for him imo, it only happened for Isak tonight
-
Just his solid competence, self belief and experience was a world of difference from Frimpong
-
Wasn't good tonight, fodder for the haters, but I still think he's brilliant and will be great for us
-
It's Nyoni isnt it, he'll get Curtis's minutes
-
Match Topic Ipswich Town vs Liverpool - Premier League, 4th September @ 8pm
RedHarvest replied to ynwa.tv 's topic in Liverpool FC
Here's what I dont want to see again: Start bright, miss a few decent chances Concede Look like conceding more Half time Start bright, miss a few decent chances Score Concede Kitchen sink Score Nearly concede Full time -
Few are, especially with his injury record even before this one ...but it's obvious that when it dawned on them Trent was off that's exactly what they did, put all our RB eggs in the Bradley basket. Frimpong was always back up as well as being a market opportunity. I'm sure they were giddy at the thought of Trents wages saved and his replacement already in situ More evidence of too clever, too arrogant and no foresight from Hughes
-
Drop Frimpong asap, it has to happen He'll not like it but play Szob at RB until January then sell him to Real Madrid and buy a 1st choice who Bradley can be back up for
-
Is Rayan ungettable this window?
-
Sarr as back up for Isak I'd understand, as long as we also sign a RW
-
He's going to City to be to Doku what he was to Diaz here, good business for them...absolute s***show from us
-
Crazy to sell Gapko, even crazier to sell to City
-
Equally bizarre he'd go to City to be back up for Doku Unless he reckons (or has been assured) he'd be 1st choice at Spurs Anyway now Barcola seems done I think he'll be sold to fund Minteh or another RW, which I think is right for balance but affects squad depth and quality
-
...It's a travesty It's a travesty of a mockery of a sham of a mockery of a travesty of two mockeries of a sham
-
Agree never sell to City,.. just noting if anyone spunks 90mill on a player only to replace them in one season it's them
