By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Trent Alexander-Arnold

Tommy Cockles

think TAA is outrageously talented really. Incredible those stats at his age and he's playing full back

His crossing/passing from the right is easily as good as Beckham, who's amongst I've seen from that side

The fact that TAA is doing it from right back is incredible

His crossing/passing from the right is easily as good as Beckham, who's amongst I've seen from that side

The fact that TAA is doing it from right back is incredible

I think that is true. The way he shapes and weights the balls, particularly or the run, is pretty awesome.

Interesting he got that period after Gomez came on in midfield. Are we seeing the beginning of something? I’d thought he’d play a role like Gerrard eventually, but with that crossing ability, the damage he can cause from the sides would be hard to let go.

He played some magic kind of quick pass/cross on Sunday that reminded me of the Barca corner, and I’d never seen someone do it before.

So much more to come from him.

This serious?

It’s like saying strikers are s*** because not every shot is a goal or on target..

Isn't it more like saying that shots that don't go in generally don't benefit us that much even if they looked dead good or were hard to execute? Edited by kop205

Isn't it more like saying that shots that don't go in generally don't benefit us that much even if they looked dead good or were hard to execute?

More like it

Beckham played plenty of those passes and sometimes they stretched Utd more than the opposition, when a shorter pass on his side of the pitch helps both retain possession and maintain the press.

Well, it all tallies well with the logic in match threads where every action that isn't a goal is f***ing s****.

Haha. That is great essence summary.

As said before I’m a s***house who stays out of match threads so ignore me but the failure to understand that the other team are literally trying to stop you doing what you want to do and are striving to achieve the very opposite of your intention is one of the things that leads to the heightened emotion.

People also don’t do everything perfectly at work and the person who embraces that most is Klopp. The post Genk interview was a bit of a departure for him but mostly he says, “we tried our best and to add to that we won so yay!”

I’m chilled about commentators and refs mostly as everyone reckons that they hate their own team. Having said that, Tyler is a weird fish and Atkinson at OT the other day was pretty bad.

Isn't it more like saying that shots that don't go in generally don't benefit us that much even if they looked dead good or were hard to execute?

Obviously the footnote to this is that it is still good that people have shots even if they don't always go in and it is still good that Trent shows ambition in his passing even if it doesn't always come off.

The vast majority of fans understand the concept of " opposition", Sammy.

Obviously the footnote to this is that it is still good that people have shots even if they don't always go in and it is still good that Trent shows ambition in his passing even if it doesn't always come off.

Obviously but the idea they're " invariably" beneficial is just wrong

I think the left side of the pitch is stronger, more resilient and its partly due to being more patient; Mane working harder defensively than Salah is another reason

The vast majority of fans understand the concept of " opposition", Sammy.

Obviously but the idea they're " invariably" beneficial is just wrong

I think the left side of the pitch is stronger, more resilient and its partly due to being more patient; Mane working harder defensively than Salah is another reason

Think you're maybe getting too hung up on the word 'invariably' here Earl, albeit I agree that it isn't accurate.

Anyway, you'll have bigger problems once Hass sees what you've said about Salah.