By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Liverpool vs Atalanta, Weds 25 Nov, 20.00h, European Cup Gp D, Game 4

Sir Tokyo Sexwale

1 minute ago, Barnesy_10 said:

Play Tsimikas... Rest Robbo 

I'd like to see that - but problem is who do you rest? Milly starting two games in 4 days is an ask and you'd think Rhys Williams might start so you'd end up with a back four of

Williams (N), Williams (R), Matip or Fab, Tsimikas

Can\t see Jurgen doing that

Would take one of Matip and Fabinho out and play Neco Williams right back too. We get beat, we get beat. We need to manage the squad here and prioritise games. 

Alisson, Williams, Williams, Matip, Tsimikas, Milner, Wijnaldum, Jones, Salah, Minamino, Jota. 

Would ideally like to take Milner out if there’s *someone* available.

16 minutes ago, McBain said:

I'd pick my Brighton team first then work backward

All depends on how many midfielders we get back available really - could see any of Hendo, Ox, Thaigo and Shaqiri depending on how close they are. If we don't get any of them then it means Neco at RB and Milly having to play 3 games on the bounce.

Mo being back would *really* help as at least would give us the option of playing 2MF with Mo, Mane, Jota & Bobby up front.

Would hope to see Tsimikas play at least one of the games

13 minutes ago, Sion said:

Surely the argument here is go all out for the win and get qualification in the bag. 

If we're 2 or 3 up by the hour mark pull the main men off. Then we've basically got 2 full midweek offs then for anyone we want. 

Masterful motivational approach. Will you be including Matip in this plan?

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Sion said:

Surely the argument here is go all out for the win and get qualification in the bag. 

If we're 2 or 3 up by the hour mark pull the main men off. Then we've basically got 2 full midweek offs then for anyone we want. 

Thing with that is what if you aren’t 2-3 up? Do you still bring them off for the rest they need? It’s a really tight turnaround to Saturday and if we draw or lose and beat Brighton then great. 

54 minutes ago, growler said:

5 subs too - can see that being utilised for 3 subs at half time. Robbo maybe? Thiago, hendo and salah to come on to get minutes in legs ready for weeekend?

I don’t see why Robertson should be playing a minute to be honest.