Sign in to follow this  
magneto

Manchester United F.C. vs Liverpool F.C. 24 February, 14:05

It's not a midfield we often see. Essentially you're asking Hendo to play slightly left, which isn't gonna get the best out of him

Not sure what the solution is like, but if Hendo and Fab play together it's usually been the 4231

Gini could play that side.

Keita has been miles better the last couple of matches but no way am I starting him in this.

Agree with the second part wholeheartedly. Mostly because I'm still not sure of the first part. He still frustrates the f*** out of me.

Fabinho and Hendo have started just four games together ( Wolves and Brighton away, Palace at home, last night )

Hendo's been great in all of them, IIRC.

Agree with the second part wholeheartedly. Mostly because I'm still not sure of the first part. He still frustrates the f*** out of me.

I think he gets more stick than he deserves. The kind of performance that gets a "good job" review for Wijnaldum gets a "still not seeing it" review for keita.

He was easily better than Gini last night, imo.

Reckon Klopp might be tempted to go with VVD/Fabinho at the back

It’s possibly the best option

Matip was dreadful last night; the weird, awkward flick with his right, when Alisson was almost dispossessed, was schoolboy stuff

Maybe Lewandowski has bossed him before and he let the occasion get to him.

Matip was dreadful last night; the weird, awkward flick with his right, when Alisson was almost dispossessed, was schoolboy stuff

The ball to him however, was absolutely terrible. 

It was a very hard ball to deal with, but I just think he's too nervy in general.

Agreed.

Bit boring though isn't it?

More control though. Keita is more talented but he still goes walkabouts and gets knocked off the ball too easily against better midfields.

More control though. Keita is more talented but he still goes walkabouts and gets knocked off the ball too easily against better midfields.

We also want to actually win the game

If he can’t kick that with his left then he ain’t good enough.

He was off balance and it was a crap ball to him. What should he have done? The answer is 'clear it'. 

Which begs the question 'Why the f***ing hell didn't the keeper just do that instead?'

He was off balance and it was a crap ball to him. What should he have done? The answer is 'clear it'. 

Which begs the question 'Why the f***ing hell didn't the keeper just do that instead?'

Last part is true but your exaggerating the s***ness of the pass - it’s a decent weight, lands at Matip’s feet, ample time to adjust.

w*** defending all round, really.

Really weird to blame matip for that mishap from Alisson

Matip had a decent game yesterday

Really weird. And all the blame is on Matip.