By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Welcome Alberto Moreno

Ombudsam

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's from Seville. Unless he went to a language academy as a kid, I doubt his English is up to much.

oh really? i just assumed all european kids were pretty proficient by their teens in english these days? largely because of the internet but also from schooling. 'course as a footballer he may not have stayed in school that long i suppose.

oh really? i just assumed all european kids were pretty proficient by their teens in english these days? largely because of the internet but also from schooling. 'course as a footballer he may not have stayed in school that long i suppose.

The level of English they get from school is pretty low - like in the UK for French, Spanish etc. Need to be studying it elsewhere to be any good. That's changing now, but for kids who are still in primary.

Don't think the internet makes much difference unless someone already has an ok level of English. There are more than enough Spanish-language sites out there to keep your average kid happy.

Plus films and TV are always dubbed, which doesn't help.

Edited by £440,000

Its only something silly but when I seen pictures of the training, he seemed to be always beside Suso which made me suspect he only speaks Spanish and Suso is a young fellow Spaniard.

You can see it in his eyes.

Tried to make Bren play Glen Johnson

He said no no no

Ayre's on the plane, came back from Spain

With Mo-re-no.

Enrique's out of time

Cafu thinks Flanno's fine

Tried to make Bren play Glen Johnson, he said no no no

Weirdly I really enjoyed signing this in my head

So we found this lad from sunny spain

Alberto Moreno

We bid, bid, bid then bid again

for Alberto Moreno

Then Ayre go onto the right plane

for Alberto Moreno

Under threats from YNWA's Big Wayne

for Alberto Moreno

Edited by Spike

He was sound, the mistake aside he was sound. I was well impressed and he put in a shift as well.

I agree with this. I thought he looked good, a couple of mistakes but that's something he's going to have to learn from. Only young but looked good going forward and on the ball.