By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Welcome Alberto Moreno

Ombudsam

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why our medicals and clearances alone take so much time. Not sure but I have seen clubs close these formalities in a day or less. Now it looks like he may not be able to make it to the bench on Sunday.

BTW, happy Independence Day to all Indian Liverpool supporters.

F*cking admin at our club's a f*cking joke.

I don't know why our medicals and clearances alone take so much time. Not sure but I have seen clubs close these formalities in a day or less. Now it looks like he may not be able to make it to the bench on Sunday.

And then we have the photos of his photoshot being leaked. Heads should roll over this

BTW, happy Assumption day to all you assumers out there.

It's actually because we switched to tablets last year to take notes during the medicals. Dr. Zaf thought they meant stone tablets, so he actually chisels out the notes on a massive f***ing stone and it takes forever. Then his poor admin assistant has to transfer all the notes onto an iPad.

Nobody has the courage to tell Dr. Zaf what they meant by tablets, so we're stuck in this situation until the penny drops.

It's actually because we switched to tablets last year to take notes during the medicals. Dr. Zaf thought they meant stone tablets, so he actually chisels out the notes on a massive f***ing stone and it takes forever. Then his poor admin assistant has to transfer all the notes onto an iPad.

Nobody has the courage to tell Dr. Zaf what they meant by tablets, so we're stuck in this situation until the penny drops.

Really?

If the club doctor doesn't know what tablets are, what f***ing chance have we got?

No doubt this explains why we always have more injury problems than any other club. Always.

Exactly.

Really?

Definitely.

he's european, he's 20, he uses the internet. bet his english is ok.

I would have come to a different conclusion from the your first 3 statements. He's 20, he's a footballer, he plays games, he didnt do a language.

Its only something silly but when I seen pictures of the training, he seemed to be always beside Suso which made me suspect he only speaks Spanish and Suso is a young fellow Spaniard.

I would have come to a different conclusion from the your first 3 statements. He's 20, he's a footballer, he plays games, he didnt do a language.

Its only something silly but when I seen pictures of the training, he seemed to be always beside Suso which made me suspect he only speaks Spanish and Suso is a young fellow Spaniard.

Maybe he wants to f*** him ohmy.gif