By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

tonight's movie choice. . .

Stevie H

50 minutes ago, Jarg Armani said:

Cocoon, bit weird really. Made me think about those suicide cults in the 80’s when they thought they were getting on a spaceship 

I just remember one scene from that film, and it involved the backside of a woman coming out of the swimming pool

13 hours ago, Jarg Armani said:

Bedknobs & Broomsticks, enjoyed it

Cocoon, bit weird really. Made me think about those suicide cults in the 80’s when they thought they were getting on a spaceship 

That would make a good alternative ending.

The but I found weird, because it was of the times, was when the young fella is peeping through a hole in the wall to see the fit young woman undressing, but then she turns out to be an alien.

We watched Knives Out last night. We all enjoyed it, the cast looked like they enjoyed making it, and the plot kept us interested and engaged. We all had our views on whodunnit (Murder on the orient express style)

Daniel Craig’s accent grated a bit though

43 minutes ago, Falconhoof said:

That would make a good alternative ending.

The but I found weird, because it was of the times, was when the young fella is peeping through a hole in the wall to see the fit young woman undressing, but then she turns out to be an alien.

I don't think you were allowed to make a Hollywood film in the 80's without a bit of locker room peeping action.

finally got around to seeing Once upon a time in hollywood, wasnt bad, wasnt great but had its moments.

I did think the comedy elements into what I thought was going to be the tate murders wasnt sitting all that well with me so ending took me by surprise.

loads of superfluous b******s in it to pad it out I felt.

6/10

Iron Man 2. Crushingly ordinary with a really poor ending. Again, another s*** baddie. Mickey Rourke is pointless. He can only play himself with different accents since he did that to his face too. 

At the risk of being a #LAD, Johansson is staggeringly attractive in it. 

2 hours ago, Swipe said:

Iron Man 2. Crushingly ordinary with a really poor ending. Again, another s*** baddie. Mickey Rourke is pointless. He can only play himself with different accents since he did that to his face too. 

At the risk of being a #LAD, Johansson is staggeringly attractive in it. 

Have you seen #3 yet?

1 hour ago, Earl Hafler said:

Have you seen #3 yet?

I remember seeing it at the time and pretty sure I hated it. Gonna watch them all in the right order. May as well have something to show for this rotten time in our lives.