Jump to content
I am no longer developing resources for Invision Community Suite ×
The future for YNWA.TV ×
By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Liverpool vs Manchester City - Premier League, 11th October @ 4:30pm


For shits & giggles  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 11/10/26 at 15:30

Recommended Posts

Posted
1 minute ago, charlie clown said:

International break aside, good that we've got a couple of weeks for IA to work on things and a couple of weeks to break up Citeh's rhythm. Straw clutching I know...

Who's staying? 

Alisson,  Jacquet, Leoni and Ekitike?

Posted
14 minutes ago, charlie clown said:

International break aside, good that we've got a couple of weeks for IA to work on things and a couple of weeks to break up Citeh's rhythm. Straw clutching I know...

AI?

Posted
1 hour ago, Hassony said:

Who's staying? 

Alisson,  Jacquet, Leoni and Ekitike?

Jacquet has been called up by France. They will welcome him like a brother.

Frere Jacquet.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 3
Posted
12 minutes ago, Case said:

Jacquet has been called up by France. They will welcome him like a brother.

Frere Jacquet.

 

image.gif.1ea005781efee68cb74551752aa3b3ca.gif

  • Haha 1
Posted

I have a feeling it will be the first signature performance and our players will look great.

In fact, you know what? I reckon we are going to Anfield the f*** out of these c****.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Upvote 1
Posted
4 hours ago, Ombudsam said:

I have a feeling it will be the first signature performance and our players will look great.

In fact, you know what? I reckon we are going to Anfield the f*** out of these c****.

Gakpo hattrick 

Posted
59 minutes ago, Foxtrot said:

Gakpo hattrick 

Hopefully but I think Isak, Wirtz and Barcola will run riot.

Honestly think this will be the game. We’re gonna do to them what we have done to them so often.

Posted
2 hours ago, Ombudsam said:

Hopefully but I think Isak, Wirtz and Barcola will run riot.

Honestly think this will be the game. We’re gonna do to them what we have done to them so often.

Be a great game to get our performance going. Play well, could be the catalyst we need.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1
Posted
31 minutes ago, WillG said:

Cheating c*nts 😡

As I said in the "cheats" thread, something like that would make a cracking Kop mosaic 😄

  • Upvote 1
Posted

Wonder if this match will even be played or they are just getting booted from the league.

They won't have a touch of the ball without having "cheats" chanted at them if it's played. 

Posted
29 minutes ago, épieur said:

Wonder if this match will even be played or they are just getting booted from the league.

They won't have a touch of the ball without having "cheats" chanted at them if it's played. 

You really think that's a possibility? Straight up q, not horsing around, hadn't even thought about the possibility of them scratching the fixture. 

Posted
34 minutes ago, épieur said:

Wonder if this match will even be played or they are just getting booted from the league.

They won't have a touch of the ball without having "cheats" chanted at them if it's played. 

They are going to appeal though surely so will be a while before anything happens 

Posted
4 minutes ago, Foxtrot said:

You really think that's a possibility? Straight up q, not horsing around, hadn't even thought about the possibility of them scratching the fixture. 

Not a chance. There's still an appeal to be heard yet 

  • Like 1
Posted
2 minutes ago, Foxtrot said:

You really think that's a possibility? Straight up q, not horsing around, hadn't even thought about the possibility of them scratching the fixture. 

I would think if they are getting expulsed, and I think they are, it would have to be effective immediately. 

The breaches city have committed are well in excess of what the rulemakers would ever have imagined when they set down maximum penalties. We really must be looking at how to bend the harshest penalties as far as possible to make the punishment fit the crime. 

1 minute ago, Barnesy_10 said:

They are going to appeal though surely so will be a while before anything happens 

Appeal options at this stage are very limited. 

Posted
1 minute ago, épieur said:

Appeal options at this stage are very limited. 

They have only one avenue of appeal available - to the PL's appeals process - but I absolutely guarantee they'll use it. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...