By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Liverpool vs Manchester City - Premier League, 10th March @ 3:45pm

ynwa.tv

6 minutes ago, Barnesy_10 said:

Apparently it can't be a red if it's a genuine attempt at the ball 🙄

Must have brought that element in after the Curtis red card. 

Just now, Bogman said:

Ah, didn’t kick him hard enough for a penalty. Jesus.

If I didn’t know any better I’d be thinking the people in the sky studio had been briefed about what they say about the officials

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Cam said:

Must have brought that element in after the Curtis red card. 

Who makes the call on it been genuine or not? 

• Upvote 1

Our player reaction to the penalty at the end was our big problem. Nobody protested. Nobody was in the referee's face. If that's City they get the pen because they beg for it. We're too nice.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Ripley said:

Fun ref fact. Michael Oliver has NEVER been sent to the screen. The VAR is always lower down the food chain

I remember you posting that 

I hope Jurgen lays into them after his last match in the PL. 

Both barrels...at their balls

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, PaulMcC186 said:

What a team. So many players missing and we outplayed City.

Yeah, that's my overwhelming feeling, can't be arsed complaining about other stuff, we were brilliant, second half was tremendous, we might not see us this good for a long time.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jarg Armani said:

Wouldn’t have scored if we’d played all night. God bless them.

Midfield and defence were great.

Give us peak Mane on the left and we scored plenty. Unfortunate we are a brilliant team with a couple of blunt players.

42 minutes ago, Ripley said:

Fun ref fact. Michael Oliver has NEVER been sent to the screen. The VAR is always lower down the food chain

True that. He has always been a bit of a coward, dodging big decisions. And after VAR he has become an enormously big coward. 

1 minute ago, honourablegeorge said:

Yeah, that's my overwhelming feeling, can't be arsed complaining about other stuff, we were brilliant, second half was tremendous, we might not see us this good for a long time.

The frustration is being this good and not being rewarded with the title at the end because the refs are so poor. I’d swear it’s one of the reasons Klopp is walking away. 

1 minute ago, honourablegeorge said:

You say that.... I've just seen the kick on Mac Allister 

7 minutes ago, Eiler99 said:

Diaz was an absolute menace in the second half. Such a shame he couldn’t finish his chances.

Menace my a***. He’s the same every big game.

If we’d somehow gone 3-1 up you can bet your bottom dollar he’d have bagged the 4th. THAT’S the goal he scores. 

• Upvote 1

We were brilliant. Deserved to win. Second half made them look very ordinary

Diaz was amazing, such a shame he couldnt finish.

Midfield worked their balls off. Mac Allister and VVD different class.

Very unlucky not to get all 3 points

• Upvote 2

Can't recall seeing City so outplayed and out passed. We really should have won even before we were denied a pen. But what a team. We have players coming back, hopefully our rivals will get a few more injuries, and we'd have bitten hands off to be joint top with 10 games left. 

52 minutes ago, Florist Cinema Pond Goal said:

Remember the pen Quansah gave away at Palace. See the VVD red against Newcastle 

Now watch that Doku one and spot which wasn’t given 

…and why.

Disgusted by this ’standard’.

1 minute ago, PaulMcC186 said:

Give us peak Mane on the left and we scored plenty. Unfortunate we are a brilliant team with a couple of blunt players.

Exactly mate. Diaz is the anti Mane with his finishing and the types of goals he scores. Mane scored winners and openers.

1 minute ago, Foxtrot said:

True that. He has always been a bit of a coward, dodging big decisions. And after VAR he has become an enormously big coward. 

Is that true, or one of them internet stats?

Oliver has never looked at the screen?

2 minutes ago, honourablegeorge said:

I’m gutted because we were brilliant after the first 15 and deserved the win. Part of it was bad finishing but part was poor decision making from VAR 

Would have been clear favourites with a win, as it is we need some luck with other games. Think there’s a chance Arsenal beat City at theirs 

5 minutes ago, Eiler99 said:

Diaz was an absolute menace in the second half. Such a shame he couldn’t finish his chances.

Did some Sensi Soccer style dribbling but oh man, the finishing was a nightmare.