By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Ajax vs Liverpool - Champions League, 26th October @ 8pm

ynwa.tv

13 hours ago, Cobs said:

It was him v a keeper

all I can say in Nunez’ defence is that he’s probably expecting Bobby to shoot  not pass and the ball is pinged hard across to him

he’s gotta score tho

I thought that when I was watching it back. And again in real time. I think he just wasn't expecting it. It was Bobby's shot to take and he pinged it really hard across goal instead. To be fair to Nunez, under the circs he did really well, it was a lovely clean strike from a split second chance, just off target by six inches. 

2 minutes ago, charlie clown said:

I thought that when I was watching it back. And again in real time. I think he just wasn't expecting it. It was Bobby's shot to take and he pinged it really hard across goal instead. To be fair to Nunez, under the circs he did really well, it was a lovely clean strike from a split second chance, just off target by six inches. 

Looked slightly in front of him as well as he was stretching for it at short notice.

The Hendo pass and Salah finish for the first gets better every time I watch it.

On 27/10/2022 at 10:04, charlie clown said:

I think that might be stretching things a little but if he's reading this "well done buddy!"

• Haha 2