Sign in to follow this  
Sir Tokyo Sexwale

Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Liverpool, Premier League, Thurs 23 Jan 2020, 20.00hrs

Yeah - we can go with the team that started yesterday then do something like this for MutleyFC 

Adrian

Neco Matip Lovren (Gomez if he's not ready) Larouchi

Fabinho Lallana Jones

Minamino Origi Elliot

Not too shabby

Wolves form before Saturday wasn't great, and their comeback on Saturday has hopefully taken a bit out of them too.

However, I have a ticket for it so you all know who to blame if it happens...

Our points per game is 2.9. f***ing ridiculous.

Wolves form before Saturday wasn't great, and their comeback on Saturday has hopefully taken a bit out of them too.

However, I have a ticket for it so you all know who to blame if it happens...

Our points per game is 2.9. f***ing ridiculous.

Get ready for the pyros. I was on the front row last season at theirs and the fireworks were ridiculous

Alisson

TAA Gomez Vv... oh it doesn't matter any more does it.  They're all ace, just play eleven of them and do the usual winning thing.

I almost admire your bloody mindedness in trying to keep this abomination of a phrase as a thing.

Haha I hate it too.

Win this and West Ham, and it's pretty much done. Drop points and we can start to worry again (I never stop worrying personally). Having said, that 7 points from next 3 to be 20 ahead of City would be ok.

Full strength for this

Full strength for West Ham

Completely different 11 for Sunday - which should be a strong team still

While I agree, we have looked knackered late in the last 2 games - Spurs & ManU.

Weekend off for most of the 1st teamers - all in fact except those who need mins or coming back from injury - we're playing 23rd, [26th], 29th, 1st and then a break, before Norwich (15th) & Atleti (18th); it'll be good to get that break

FACR5 is start of March - the weekend of Bournemouth assuming we beat Mutley & Co

When did we look knackered against the Mancs? That last 15 was more to do with profligacy and tension than tired legs.

Full strength all the way.

When did we look knackered against the Mancs? That last 15 was more to do with profligacy and tension than tired legs.

Full strength all the way.

The only time that I thought we looked about knackered was against wolves

Every other game we've used our superior fitness to our advantage

As many first teamers can have a rest at the weekend and Wolves are very good, I’d be shocked to see anything less than full strength. Sunday to Thursday too so a midweek game with a decent gap.

I thknk Klopp said against Leicester he had a go at them for keeping up the intensity after 80 minutes. Maybe it's a bit of that, where we try to sit back and control the game.