By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

EU Referendum

DazzlaJ

EU Referendum  

327 members have voted

1. 1. In, out, undecided

• Stay
    • Leave
    • Not sure

This poll is closed to new votes

Always a jolly good diversion from problems at home is a war. 

Johnson is probably quite glad to be able to divert attention away from the hot water he's currently in with his dodgy expenses to the colder waters around the Channel Islands. 

Of course, the fact that this whole fishing s***storm has come about as a direct result of the clusterf*** that is Brexit will be glossed over by many. 

Rule Britannia! 

31 minutes ago, pipnasty said:

I don't think it has always been that close

Very interesting. It may be that there is sufficient interest in this issue that a smaller forum group is formed to analyse it, outside of the main meeting, and report back. Look at some maps of varying ages, that sort of thing.

6 minutes ago, Jarg Armani said:

Very interesting. It may be that there is sufficient interest in this issue that a smaller forum group is formed to analyse it, outside of the main meeting, and report back. Look at some maps of varying ages, that sort of thing.

We should set up some focus groups to find out how close the voters in the Red Wall would like it to be.

54 minutes ago, mofus77 said:

I just checked the map. That's mental, how have the French not nabbed them already?

Given the number of UK companies that are registered in Jersey it's certainly more "useful" to the UK than, I dunno the Falkland Islands say, and we went to war over that scrap of wasteland. 

22 minutes ago, Jarg Armani said:

Yeah, I'm up for this. It could happen to other Islands, so I think it is important.

Just now, pipnasty said:

Yeah, I'm up for this. It could happen to other Islands, so I think it is important.

The Isle of Dogs is much closer to Canary Wharf now than it used to be. In fact according to London Estate Agents, it is "Canary Wharf" now

• Love 1

2 hours ago, Jarg Armani said:

From a plate tectonics perspective it makes no sense. Unless the vulcanoligists are in on it.