By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

EU Referendum

DazzlaJ

EU Referendum  

327 members have voted

1. 1. In, out, undecided

• Stay
    • Leave
    • Not sure

This poll is closed to new votes

9 minutes ago, muleskinner said:

The ERG types wouldn't have it then and they aren't happy with this now. Its not going away unfortunately. 

I dare say you’re right. Not sure they will have the same clout now there’s a deal mind you, any whinging might seem a bit too detailed for people, at the end of the day who really cares about trade and fishing.

On 25/12/2020 at 23:05, pipnasty said:

Helen Hayes is my MP and put out a little surveymonkey thing a few days ago. She at least had the good grace to abstain (massive remain constituency) and lost her shadow cabinet role as a result

I'm not getting into an argument over this but Attlee faced exactly this kind of criticism when he was Churchill's deputy. First job, get elected, nothing falls into place unless it happens, pick your battleground and the time of the battle is my view. Most of what Johnson has f*cked up won't be an issue in 2024 unless Labour gain popular support.

10 minutes ago, PaulMcC186 said:

I can't wait until people stop caring about the EU. 

Yeah I'm utterly bored by it all now. Let's save our energy and respond to what this Govt does. Guardian last night was a joke, 50k new infections and the entire top section was all think pieces and obituaries on an institution that noone cared about 10 years ago other than a cabal of Tories.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, charlie clown said:

Apparently Arron Banks has upped and moved the Leave.EU headquarters to Ireland. 

It's so they can maintain the .eu domain name. You can't have one if you're a UK based business or organisation with no presence in the EU any more

£6bn of trades per day moved from London to the EU in the Financial services industry from the 4th Jan. 

The Tories are that f***ing stupid they've managed to kill their own golden goose.

I'm not buying that is disaster capitalism. They're just backward little Englanders obsessed with the Empire. Private school educated, entitled and thick as f***. 

2 hours ago, Ed the Wool said:

£6bn of trades per day moved from London to the EU in the Financial services industry from the 4th Jan. 

The Tories are that f***ing stupid they've managed to kill their own golden goose.

I'm not buying that is disaster capitalism. They're just backward little Englanders obsessed with the Empire. Private school educated, entitled and thick as f***. 

As always with the Tories, it’s both

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Ed the Wool said:

This is a fight between which capitalism. There was no righteous side.

With hindsight the Left should never have bothered with it. Liberals are of course free to knock themselves out as they have stakes in it.