By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Welcome Mario Balotelli

matty

Or a sitcom where he moves in with Kolo Toure

Surely the comedy would come from setting Mario with a straight man - a Henderson or a Milner. Kolo would be the crazy African cousin who appears only once a series but steals the show Lord Flashheart-stylee.

Klopp would be the stoner next door who spends all day in just his slippers and open dressing gown but actually he's a sage of everything. Ayre the penny-pinching landlord, obviously. Moreno the annoying Scrappy-Doo character the producers bring in once the show has jumped the shark.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Surely the comedy would come from setting Mario with a straight man - a Henderson or a Milner. Kolo would be the crazy African cousin who appears only once a series but steals the show Lord Flashheart-stylee.

Klopp would be the stoner next door who spends all day in just his slippers and open dressing gown but actually he's a sage of everything. Ayre the penny-pinching landlord, obviously. Moreno the annoying Scrappy-Doo character the producers bring in once the show has jumped the shark.

That's a pitch. Make it so.

I'd watch this - when does it start?

Lallana treated like a dog.

No we won't , he doesn't support up and coming producers in case they steal his thunder

I've been in Ibiza for a week and have decided that there is no future in television - the rest of my life will now be dedicated to friends and hedonistic activities.

Climb aboard my bus, Molby - I will unlock things in us we never knew were there.

I've been in Ibiza for a week and have decided that there is no future in television - the rest of my life will now be dedicated to friends and hedonistic activities.

Climb aboard my bus, Molby - I will unlock things in us we never knew were there.

Nice - are you not now on an epic comedown though?

Yes. I got back at 3am on Sunday. Was in work 7 hours later.

Today has not been easy, in fact I bunked off, but when I'm running a yoga retreat in Ibiza old town in 5 years, these things will not matter.

Have a little marijuana patch as a sideline too.

For my birthday yesterday I received a book about growing veg, a book about growing herbs, a book about caring for ponies and a book about bee keeping

#takingtheprojectseriously

Yes. I got back at 3am on Sunday. Was in work 7 hours later.

Today has not been easy, in fact I bunked off, but when I'm running a yoga retreat in Ibiza old town in 5 years, these things will not matter.

Splendid - how I miss those days when I was a young dreamer like you Stan...

Splendid - how I miss those days when I was a young dreamer like you Stan...

There's poetry in all of us, Leo. Age is no barrier to unlocking it.

Peace.

X

For my birthday yesterday I received a book about growing veg, a book about growing herbs, a book about caring for ponies and a book about bee keeping

#takingtheprojectseriously

Keep the bees away from the ponies, la.

Ibiza Uncovered 2 - two birds with one stone. I'll have a consulting producer credit, cheers. 

OMG, a player who has no future at Anfield has been seen smoking ciggies.

The end of the world is nigh, according to the tabloid media. Apparently, we are all outraged.

Klopp will be livid, he'll think long and hard about a suitable punishment as he lights up another cigarette

Klopp's not a professional footballer on £100k a week

Or about 7000 season tickets a year in real world currency.