By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

West Ham vs Liverpool - Premier League, 27th April @ 12:30pm

ynwa.tv

3 minutes ago, Dominus Maximus said:

Missed the stamp on Macca at the beginning. Was orange at minimum. 

I said at the time, it's a game changing decision. Not sure we've had any of those given in our favour this season. 

1 minute ago, smicer07 said:

I said at the time, it's a game changing decision. Not sure we've had any of those given in our favour this season. 

We need to be good enough to win regardless

Didn't think it was a red myself and can see how it was missed as a yellow in real time

7 minutes ago, Begbie said:

Didn't think it was a red myself and can see how it was missed as a yellow in real time

It was nailed on red card. Pathetic reffing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, muleskinner said:

It was nailed on red card. Pathetic reffing.

Had he given a yellow, VAR would have got involved. It wasn't a bad enough error for them to step in without a card.

As someone else said, it's a game changer so early in the game.

1 minute ago, Nebraska Red said:

Had he given a yellow, VAR would have got involved. It wasn't a bad enough error for them to step in without a card.

As someone else said, it's a game changer so early in the game.

I know how it works 

17 minutes ago, Hassony said:

This is absolutely pathetic 

Although I'm still mad at Gakpo for not hitting it first and then asking questions later 

Ref blew the whistle to cover himself 

1 hour ago, Begbie said:

If they had some sort of video review it would pick these kinds of things up.

I think

The keeper thought it was a FK - he throws the ball quite a long distance in front of himself & then starts waving his hands at Gakpo when he sees Gakpo closing down on the ball and he knows he'll be beaten to the ball. BUT a FK wasn't given and any foul, of which there wasn't one, was on the goal line so why's he think it's ok to have the ball near the penalty spot, i.e 10-12 yards from where it happened. 

BUT what the keeper thinks doesn't matter, facts do and the fact is Taylor was signaling to him to hurry up before he threw the ball. It would have been a cheap goal but tough t***.

Taylor has then bailed the keeper out by basically breaking the laws of the game. 

f***ing manc c***

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

I think

The keeper thought it was a FK - he throws the ball quite a long distance in front of himself & then starts waving his hands at Gakpo when he sees Gakpo closing down on the ball and he knows he'll be beaten to the ball. BUT a FK wasn't given and any foul, of which there wasn't one, was on the goal line so why's he think it's ok to have the ball near the penalty spot, i.e 10-12 yards from where it happened. 

BUT what the keeper thinks doesn't matter, facts do and the fact is Taylor was signaling to him to hurry up before he threw the ball. It would have been a cheap goal but tough t***.

Taylor has then bailed the keeper out by basically breaking the laws of the game. 

f***ing manc c***

If the keeper is injured why the fck didn't he throw the ball out of play, it's absolutely mental. There is no logic here the keeper has had a mare and the referee is a cheat, absolute cheating Manc c*** with an agenda against Liverpool, The keeper was in distress but didn't even go down, proper brain fart 

I'm absolutely sick of it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Murphman said:

If the keeper is injured why the fck didn't he throw the ball out of play, it's absolutely mental. There is no logic here the keeper has had a mare and the referee is a cheat, absolute cheating Manc c*** with an agenda against Liverpool, The keeper was in distress but didn't even go down, proper brain fart 

I'm absolutely sick of it.

there's no acceptable answer to it - from our POV - so it'll get swept under the carpet. 

Remember the fuss over a f***ing drop ball at Forest yet here we have a referee basically cheating & nothing will be said or happen

• Like 1

4 hours ago, muleskinner said:

Dermot Gallagher will excuse him on Monday 

Of course he will, there is NO accountability in this league, its always a case of mess up last weekend did you Hooper, have a day off, and keep off the socials just in case. Oh can you ref the top game next week arsenal versus city? course you can good lad.

No Anthony, you've had a bit of a mare at WHU on Saturday, what are you doing over the summer? Perhaps a refresher on the rules? No? Oh yeah you're off doing the euros for 4 weeks aren't you? Righto, see you in august then.

And on they lurch to their next disaster, which will arrive imminently.

28 minutes ago, D.Boon said:

Presume none of this got mentioned on MOTD

James Pearce tweetIng about how good the analysis was.

It’s another disgrace in a truly dreadful season for this stuff. But it’s Nottingham Forest who crossed the line. 

Are the refs oblivious to how useless and pathetic football fans think they are? It's embarrassing how s*** at their jobs they are but amazingly seem to get benefits from it, like heading to the euros.. 

Failing upwards they call it 

26 minutes ago, DPD1973 said:

Of course he will, there is NO accountability in this league, its always a case of mess up last weekend did you Hooper, have a day off, and keep off the socials just in case. Oh can you ref the top game next week arsenal versus city? course you can good lad.

No Anthony, you've had a bit of a mare at WHU on Saturday, what are you doing over the summer? Perhaps a refresher on the rules? No? Oh yeah you're off doing the euros for 4 weeks aren't you? Righto, see you in august then.

And on they lurch to their next disaster, which will arrive imminently.

Tomorrow.  Its every week right across the league. Get rid of it if you can't make it work.