By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Everton vs Liverpool - Premier League, 24th April @ 8pm

ynwa.tv

Just now, Swipe said:

f***ing shocking. Easy f***ing chances. 

Nunez is one of the worst big signings we’ve made in years. An absolute cowardly performance tonight. 

A signing which you wouldn't expect Jürgen to pursue 

Wouldn't surprise me if it became apparent that he'd stepped back during the last couple of seasons after that surprising contract extension 

Kinda shocked by that performance. Thought we’d at least battle but we were completely flat. How do we turn it on c Fulham and then turn up a few days later like that. A really flat and somewhat sad end to the season and Klopp. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Swipe said:

f***ing shocking. Easy f***ing chances. 

Nunez is one of the worst big signings we’ve made in years. An absolute cowardly performance tonight. 

Surely now we can stop pretending he's something other than what we can clearly f***ing see

Just now, Romario said:

Kinda shocked by that performance. Thought we’d at least battle but we were completely flat. How do we turn it on c Fulham and then turn up a few days later like that. A really flat and somewhat sad end to the season and Klopp. 

The Fulham game was the surprising one.

Just now, Earl Hafler said:

A signing which you wouldn't expect Jürgen to pursue 

Wouldn't surprise me if it became apparent that he'd stepped back during the last couple of seasons after that surprising contract extension 

He was a Klopp signing I read recently. Think Joyce said it. 

Edwards will get in someone for a tenner and they’ll be better than f***ing Nunez. 

• Like 1

Horrible performance, terrible defending for both goals, another bag of missed chances and no reaction to their 2nd goal 

Only Diaz can hold his head up

The new boss has got a decent squad to inherit but some issues to fix

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Barnesy_10 said:

He needs writing off... If no one wants him then just release him... He's a f***ing joke... One f***ing job he's got and fluffs it 95% of the time 

Yep, 

1 minute ago, Jim D said:

At one point he was showing signs of promise and heading in the right direction and then quite drastically he started to just hit the ball as hard as he could at goal. No finesse, no technique, he just lacks the footballing intelligence of a Jota. 

has never nailed just keeping it simple 

I swear that one when Trent played him in and it hit him on the shin ffs I was cursing blue murder 

he has blown it here for me, needs to be scoring hat tricks if he’s gonna have his name shouted out or f*** off 

that’s Everton’s defence and the mancs and he’s been f***ing nowhere, not sure he had a shot second half

1 minute ago, Barnesy_10 said:

Yup was an anomaly that one 

Can't see us winning at West Ham neither 

I can, as long as we shake things up.

I don't want to see Mo or Nunez, don't want to see Dom or Endo, really don't want see Trent in defense .

Ah look, we were over over achieving when leading the league and when everyone calms down and has a bit of time to properly assess this team, I'd be surprised if anyone comes to a conclusion other than these lads are, how do you say it, a bunch of brainless, gutless and ungrateful pricks? 

3 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Oh for the days of salah mane and firmino destroying defences week in week out

Or just Salah doing it again would be good. 

His form has gone to s*** at the worst possible time. 

Current situation is not his fault of course and Jota being injured has hurt us too but this period really shows what happens when Salah is not regularly scoring 

Decisions over Salah Nunez Endo konate

Questions for Trent’s position, Robertson, Jota, Diaz and jones. 

Ali, Trent, quansah, Virgil, Mac all good 

szob, Gakpo, gravenberch get another season. 

Like someone said the set up was just all wrong tonight. Szoboszlai was just running away from it all leaving mac on his own with 2 or 3 of them to contend with in midfield. Endo should have been playing from the start we lost all the positives in Macs game as a result.

Also whoever comes in hopefully ends the inverted full back nonsense. When breaking on us even in the first half there were gaping holes in that part of the pitch which trent should have covered. Instead he was wondering around walking all over Mac's toes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, smithdown said:

has never nailed just keeping it simple 

I swear that one when Trent played him in and it hit him on the shin ffs I was cursing blue murder 

he has blown it here for me, needs to be scoring hat tricks if he’s gonna have his name shouted out or f*** off 

that’s Everton’s defence and the mancs and he’s been f***ing nowhere, not sure he had a shot second half

Not sure he actually touched the ball in any useful way in the second half. 

4 minutes ago, Aritro said:

Surely now we can stop pretending he's something other than what we can clearly f***ing see

Up until a month ago he was having moments but he’s treated these big games like they’re none of his business 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Chili Palmer said:

Ah look, we were over over achieving when leading the league and when everyone calms down and has a bit of time to properly assess this team, I'd be surprised if anyone comes to a conclusion other than these lads are, how do you say it, a bunch of brainless, gutless and ungrateful pricks? 

Clueless s*** this. 

14 minutes ago, cocknose said:

The boss should have kept his decision to himself until the end of the season 

the club should have kept quiet about any slot progress until the title was done 

Not this again

1 minute ago, Nebraska Red said:

I can, as long as we shake things up.

I don't want to see Mo or Nunez, don't want to see Dom or Endo, really don't want see Trent in defense .

It rarely happens though. Most of these players will be here next season, probably with a couple,of additions. Which to be fair, was what we thought needed a couple of months back

Need to have a think about Trent. Good problem to have but can't play him rb without a plan.

Just now, Chili Palmer said:

WOW 😲 😲 

I hope you're having a a laugh 

It's a squad that over achieved and has been unsettled by injuries. 

3 minutes ago, Chili Palmer said:

Weird. 

• Confused 1