By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

2022/2023 season

growler

Draw is good. Then let Leicester, arsenal and Leeds get Newcastle. 

4 minutes ago, growler said:

Draw is good. Then let Leicester, arsenal and Leeds get Newcastle. 

Ok so had time zones all wrong. Any defeat for Everton is also good. 

5 minutes ago, crouchinho said:

Honestly if we nab 4th for United this season would be epic. 

Too much to hope for really I think, although I did predict pipping them on GD with a last minute Alisson winner a while back so lets to that .

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, BigBird said:

Check our fixtures and visit Specsavers, there are none so blind as those who will not see.

Man U are utter garbage, we have nothing to fear.

Never mind our fixtures, I'd be amazed if we got 18 points from 6 games such has been our form this season but even if we did the Mancs have to lose 3 and draw one out of the last 7 games. They haven't lost a game in the last four since we beat them winning three and drawing one. Hardly garbage...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Murphman said:

Never mind our fixtures, I'd be amazed if we got 18 points from 6 games such has been our form this season but even if we did the Mancs have to lose 3 and draw one out of the last 7 games. They haven't lost a game in the last four since we beat them winning three and drawing one. Hardly garbage...

quite

it is time to put aside childish things 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Murphman said:

We screwed ourselves with the misguided preseason and failing to sign a midfielder 

• Upvote 1

mind - ManU have 7 games to play in 29 days from 30 April - 28 May

Villa H - could be a draw

Brighton A - could be tough and a nice long trip

WHU A - West Ham are crap but they hate ManU

Wolves H - meh

Bournemouth A - Bournemouth are in decent form but probably safe & relaxing by now but at least it's another long away

Chelsea H - FFS

Fulham H - Fulham have fallen off a cliff

4H, 3A

problem is they have the 3rd best H record this season - 2.4 PPG & have only conceded 8 there so they need to f*** up. Could do with Newcastle doing their draw every week thing again

1 hour ago, Murphman said:

They could draw 2 and lose 2. 

Villa, Brighton and West Ham could give them a decent game and they do have a cup final to distract them. 

I think less likely is us winning all of our remaining games, but I say, let's do that and see where it gets us. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Earl Hafler said:

We screwed ourselves with the misguided preseason and failing to sign a midfielder 

The only post needed for the 2022/2023 thread. It’s all just variants of this.

18 hours ago, Billy Talbot said:

They could draw 2 and lose 2. 

Villa, Brighton and West Ham could give them a decent game and they do have a cup final to distract them. 

I think less likely is us winning all of our remaining games, but I say, let's do that and see where it gets us. 

I’m always up for us winning all our games. That’s never come up as growth area in any of my quarterly reviews.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Ripley said:

The PL has requested that the national anthem be played before all games next weekend. 

Good luck with that one. 

You want to introduce your politics? Cool, we’ll introduce ours.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5