By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Everton - 17 oct - 12.30pm

growler

1 hour ago, Hightown Phil said:

What basis is there for thinking he might do that? If he leaves Firmino out then there's what, three people more likely to play there than Wijnaldum? Quite probably more. 

I am thinking 4-4-2 with the 4 in a diamond. I'm not saying he will do that. but he might try and play all 4 of his best midfielders

Edited by Conrad

8 minutes ago, Conrad said:

I am thinking 4-4-2 with the 4 in a diamond. I'm not saying he will do that. but he might try and play all 4 of his best midfielders

I would be very surprised if we played a diamond, more surprised with one that sees Wijnaldum at the top of it. I'd say the only players you'd be likely to see play that position under any circumstances would be Oxlade Chamberlain and Minamino. Wijnaldum as your third biggest goal threat doesn't feel very likely. 

Bored of hearing about people speculate about this season and how it's going to be 'mad' and we're going to have another freak winner like Leicester and could it even be Everton.

Let's just smash these c**** to bits and win the league by 30 points.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

26 minutes ago, Swipe said:

Bored of hearing about people speculate about this season and how it's going to be 'mad' and we're going to have another freak winner like Leicester and could it even be Everton.

Let's just smash these c**** to bits and win the league by 30 points.

Brought it on ourselves. If we’d just beat villa 1-0 the league would be in funeral mode by now, null and void etc

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cobs said:

I'm expecting

Hendo Fabinho Gini

defo. even with no crowd there, it's a different game. As I said earlier in the thread, not losing is paramount, their confidence is high (even if they have only played cannon fodder) and we have f*** knows what going on in nets, so Everton 0 is high on our agenda, if the other part is Liverpool 0, it's not the worst thing in the world.

Thiago off the bench isn't the worst thing in the world

1 hour ago, Cam said:

We all know what ten of the XI will be (and so will Ancelotti). The only debate is Wijnaldum or Thiago.

And whichever gets chosen for midfield, the other can play in goal.

Last Derby the front 3 were - Mini Bobby Mane

One before that - Shaq, Mane, Origi

I know we can hardly talk, but they've only kept one clean sheet all season and have conceded 2 against Brighton, 2 against Fleetwood, 2 against West Brom. 

If they play as open as they have been doing we should have plenty of chances. 

41 minutes ago, Sion said:

I know we can hardly talk, but they've only kept one clean sheet all season and have conceded 2 against Brighton, 2 against Fleetwood, 2 against West Brom. 

If they play as open as they have been doing we should have plenty of chances. 

Goes without saying, we bring our performances against Chelsea and Arsenal with us tomorrow, we win.