By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Everton - 17 oct - 12.30pm

growler

2 minutes ago, kop205 said:

I wasn't at that game but wasn't it  more pissed up people arriving at their seats during it, others trying to shut them up, and it spiraling from there? That was defo the 'official' line at the time but even watching in the alehouse that was one moody game and in many ways set the template for everything since.

Brilliant though wasn’t it. As much as I’m sore about this most recent one, I prefer it when they are total c*nts and it is a war. I reckon we’ve got another 10 years of nastiness on the way.

20 minutes ago, Jarg Armani said:

Friendly Derby may have existed in the 70’s and 80’s according to some. It was definitely unsegregated for far longer than other games 

It was early 80s to a certain extent. I've watched the derby in the gwladys street with mates from school.

That said there was always a barney there if you wanted it. It was a bit more out the way usually though. The next thing I remember is Barnes being here. They threw bananas on the pitch. Not sure whether it was the same game but I was on the kop and the crowd parted for a few seconds then clashed. There was f***ing murder. One Liverpool fan was getting battered by a few of them as he got separated and a lad i knew ran up and volleyed one of them so the lad could get away. Dont know how he did it it was proper ninja style. Then loads of them turned round towards us and we had to get off 😂

Just now, Jarg Armani said:

Brilliant though wasn’t it. As much as I’m sore about this most recent one, I prefer it when they are total c*nts and it is a war. I reckon we’ve got another 10 years of nastiness on the way.

Oh it was magnificent and yeah, it makes beating them all the more enjoyable.

46 minutes ago, PaulMcC186 said:

Here are loads fuming there's a minute's silence for Hillsborough at FA cup game.

https://www.toffeeweb.com/season/11-12/news/21032.html

The maddest thing in that is the lad saying he thinks they should beat us comfortably.

A few cranks as you'd expect but the most commonly occurring gripe is that it should be applause not silence as it wouldn't be obvious when loads of them disrupt it, as they expect.

Weirdos.

On 27/10/2020 at 10:46, scoose said:

It was early 80s to a certain extent. I've watched the derby in the gwladys street with mates from school.

That said there was always a barney there if you wanted it. It was a bit more out the way usually though. The next thing I remember is Barnes being here. They threw bananas on the pitch. Not sure whether it was the same game but I was on the kop and the crowd parted for a few seconds then clashed. There was f***ing murder. One Liverpool fan was getting battered by a few of them as he got separated and a lad i knew ran up and volleyed one of them so the lad could get away. Dont know how he did it it was proper ninja style. Then loads of them turned round towards us and we had to get off 😂

Thats was 86, when they went 2-0 up, was there as it parted, got dragged back by some old fella as it kicked off.  That was when they used to get the left hand side of the top