Sign in to follow this  
Kid Klopp

Liverpool F. C. vs Arsenal F. C. - Saturday, 24th August

Is this Ceballos lad good then? Arsenal fans seem to be raving about him already.

Looked great for Spain under 21s a couple of years ago, before Madrid signed him. Seen little since

Is this Ceballos lad good then? Arsenal fans seem to be raving about him already.

Lets see how good he looks falling over his laces trying to catch up with Mo.

He could actually be very good as well, to be fair. Other clubs do occasionally buy good ones.

Hopefully not, mind.

He's on loan isn't he?

He's on loan isn't he?

Yeah. Not a chance he’s signing for them permanently. Play well enough to make Real notice him again is his aim I’d say.

Edited by Swipe

Yeah ceballos was great last week. Mobile, good in tight spots, always available and creative. Good player. We will have to be careful when we lose the ball that we close him but don’t get too close.

Think we will be too powerful for them but they will hurt us unless our midfield control the game well.

Yeah ceballos was great last week. Mobile, good in tight spots, always available and creative. Good player. We will have to be careful when we lose the ball that we close him but don’t get too close.

Think we will be too powerful for them but they will hurt us unless our midfield control the game well.

If he tries to dribble out of trouble like he did against Burnley we will catch him in possession loads.

If he tries to dribble out of trouble like he did against Burnley we will catch him in possession loads.

Yeah, I think you’re right. Just got to be careful to not get too tight on him in one on ones and limit his options. Needs our midfield to function properly though.

Big question for me is do arsenal start with lacazette and Aubameyang? I think they need to if they want to win, but will make them getting a tonking more likely.

Think back to the few days after we knew it was Spurs in the CL Final.

It was seen as a clear win for us and by kick off people were calling it 55/45 in our favour ;)

And 10 minutes before kick off on Saturday, there'll be the "I'll take a 1 nil win here" posts.

It's the way of the forum. :)

Emery saying he wishes they weren't playing Liverpool, or ever had to play Liverpool or words to that effect. Must be doing wonders for their players confidence that

We are incredibly tough to play against, and I’m sure he’d rather their remodelled side had been together longer before coming to Anfield - I get where he’s coming from.

These are a good side though with players who can score goals all around their team. We should win if we are near our best but we can’t underestimate them.

they look better this season.

a lot will depend on Adrian not passing the ball to them.

I'm not sure they do. They struggled to beat a Newcastle side that could very well finish bottom. And didn't exactly blow Burnley away at home. They've never really had trouble beating s*** teams at home

The only real danger is they might have a bit more confidence off the back of two wins.

Didn't they win something like 10 games in a row last season after losing to city/chelsea in their first two games?

Too early to say if they're any better

Can't see them coping with our front three

Didn't they win something like 10 games in a row last season after losing to city/chelsea in their first two games?

Too early to say if they're any better

Can't see them coping with our front three

yeah, fair enough

made some decent looking signings though.

we should have too much for them going forward

Hopefully we can resolve the midfield issues but it possibly requires Ox or Keita staying fit

Could be a 4-2 classic

Assuming keita isn't fit, I'd like to see Fabhino, Hendo and Ox