Sign in to follow this  
Sir Tokyo Sexwale

The Final - 1 June 2019

I'd love for this to just be a nice, simple, regulation win. We get a big shiny trophy at the end to jump around with. Then a nice break over the summer.

It's annoying that its 3 weeks away as we never seem to be quite as good after a break. Not sure how you stay sharp with that kind of gap.

I'd love for this to just be a nice, simple, regulation win. We get a big shiny trophy at the end to jump around with. Then a nice break over the summer.

Beat them 3 or 4 nil would be lovely

If winning a European Cup can't keep them sharp then nothing will

I'm not suggesting they are going to be out on the beer or giving training a miss. It's just a long time without a game to keep match sharpness. Maybe there will be a behind closed doors game.

I'm not suggesting they are going to be out on the beer or giving training a miss. It's just a long time without a game to keep match sharpness. Maybe there will be a behind closed doors game.

Warm weather training camp...

win this and it cures all sorts of ills, lose and most of us will never recover.

I think getting this far or thereabouts in the CL is something we can look forward to for a few seasons. Getting 100 points? Not so much.

yeah - they conceded 2 against Everton, so all should be fine :)

But look at them - conceded 3 against Ajax, 4 against City and their form has been dire. Vertonghen is apparently pretty much out isn't he?

I think getting this far or thereabouts in the CL is something we can look forward to for a few seasons. Getting 100 points? Not so much.

Depends on a couple of things,  how much City spend and the caliber of the players we bring in to strengthen the squad. 

yeah - they conceded 2 against Everton, so all should be fine :)

But look at them - conceded 3 against Ajax, 4 against City and their form has been dire. Vertonghen is apparently pretty much out isn't he?

Pochetino said he hopes he will be fit.

Pressure is all on us here, close to a free hit as it get's for them. Can't stand these. They outplayed us in the 2nd half at Anfield. f***ing hate them.

Outplayed us in both games last season as well

Seriously don’t know how I’m lasting for 18 more days for this. Wish it was next Saturday

And we destroyed them this season and handled what they threw at us at Anfield.

They were very good at Anfield this season.

Not even contemplating defeat in this one. It will be a tough game and will be tight but we've got to win it and I think we will.

Seriously don’t know how I’m lasting for 18 more days for this. Wish it was next Saturday

Feel the opposite - I’m glad of the break to be honest.

Feel the opposite - I’m glad of the break to be honest.

Same here. No footy to sweat over for 2+ weeks. I can watch any remaining games across Europe totally carefree.

Pochetinno has had our number a few times recently. Probably more than any other manager. Even in games we've won he's been good at making changes quickly and frustrating us

Plus my liver has taken a hammering, I’ve ended up boozing my way through both ours and City’s games to manage the stress. Then eating loads of sh*t food on the back of the boozing. I need to get myself into shape before the final, so I can destroy it all again drinking my way through 30 hours of travel via three countries.