By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Footy - 2018/19 & 19/20 & 20/21 etc

Guardiola has clearly told them to do that to the cameras. Another one was saying similar recently.

I don’t know if it’s that or just the 14 points and our relentlessness. Plus we have every footballing authority and club in on the secret plan to prevent City winning the league so it’s a lot that they’re up against.

Just seen the footage of Moise Keane coming off the pitch... s***housery from Ferguson... He's a kid who has moved to this league and just been humiliated and at least put an arm around him... Seeing him walk along the touchline with his head down was really s***ty

Ferguson is a d****ead.

KDB is absolutely brilliant. I don’t think he’d fit in with our style of play though. That sounds weird I know,..

Haha, of course he would, him in our midfield would so good that it might just be illegal

That was well weird.

Really not rating Carragher as a pundit/ co-commentator. Overly negative on Liverpool and doesn’t offer any real insight anymore.

I think pundits/co commentators have a shelf life of no longer than 2-3, then they become caricatures of themselves and are just annoying, see also Andy Gray or Alan Hanson

KDB is absolutely brilliant. I don’t think he’d fit in with our style of play though. That sounds weird I know,..

He'd be perfect for us. Plays very direct and with intensity. Great delivery. If anything he'd be an even better fit for us than he is for city.

Should have been.

Not for the me. He's well within his rights to jump for the ball.

De Gea just times it poorly and only jumps for it when there is a player with the full momentum of his jump in front of him. Predictably loses the challenge because he's a bit powder puff. Ref got it right.

If that had been Allison, he'd have been there earlier and strong enough in the challenge to deal with it.

This sort of stuff is interesting. I wish there was more of it

Similar to what Rafa was saying last Monday on MNF, about teams needing to be more compact, defending as a team and attacking as a team

Not sure I'd blame Auba for that, more the set up by the manager than anything else

Similar to what Rafa was saying last Monday on MNF, about teams needing to be more compact, defending as a team and attacking as a team

Not sure I'd blame Auba for that, more the set up by the manager than anything else

I missed the bit after the match but the bit before the match where he devised a tactic of how t beat us before saying it couldn’t actually be done was ace