By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Carra

Cobs

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a prick. Spitting at someone over a football result for f***s sake. Someone will be unemployed by weeks end. Frank Lampard will enjoy the promotion.

I'm sure Carra was one of many that rightly had a go about Diouf and his spitting habit back in the day too

He's been stupid and deserves most of the s*** he'll get.

But:

1 - He doesn't 'spit at a 14 years old girl'. He spits at a car containing a gown man.

2 - Said grown man isn't in the least bit arsed abot the spit hitting his daughter. He sounds absolutely made up, in fact. Am only surprised it wasn't the Sun he went to

3 - Horrible as spitting at someone is, it is probably less likely to kill somoene than filming whilst driving. Be boss if the driver got 6 points.

This whole story is terrible, shows banter up for what it is.

I think that's spot on.

Footy chat, now known/justified/excused as "banter" as you rightly say, is really depressing these days. It used to be interesting to talk to fans of other clubs and get different perspectives - doesn't feel that way any more.

I saw Arsenal fans attempting to take the piss out of Liverpool fans yesterday because Spurs had gone above us in the League - Arsenal fans celebrating Spurs moving up the League? Strange behaviour.