Sign in to follow this  
Sir Tokyo Sexwale

Welcome Alex Macca is a t*** Oxlade-Chamberlain

Sorry Oxy lad for the times I called you an idle injury prone t*** ....Now your top drawer cause your ours.

Edited by Red2Core

Oh Oxlade-Chambo
And if it works out right
You'll be like Rambo
And we hope it might
I love you Chambo
Trust in me when I say okay
Oh Oxlade-Chambo
Don't get injured I pray
Oh Oxlade-Chambo
Now that Klopp's found you stay,
And let us love you, oh Chambo
Let us love you

I'd love to get both but we have to keep Phil. Doubt we'll get VvD done which is guttening.

If we pulled everything off then this is the window that turns us into genuine league and Champions' League contestants. We become one of the group who categorically should be looking to win it. There wouldn't be teams better equipped than us other than the team that keep winning it but we could do them.

Guttening is my new favourite word. I'm going to make a conscious effort to use it at least six times every day.

Edited by Widnesian

His dribbling is brilliant, can see why Klopp has gone for him.

Watched him played CM away at Bayern about 2 or 3 years ago and he was the best player on the pitch (really).

I think he's average.

Never been that impressed but then he never seemed to get a run or have a set position in that Arsenal team.

Hope I'm wrong.

We wanted bodies, we got a body who is solid performer. Probably overpaid but better to get the lad in now. Still young.

And he's another Southampton one too. I think we just need bale and Walcott now?

We might have deficiencies but we've kept 6 clean sheets in our last 7 league games. We can't be that bad.

We aren't that bad back there. The 2 main centre halves love a month off here and there though. I think we need 2 more really.

We might have deficiencies but we've kept 6 clean sheets in our last 7 league games. We can't be that bad.

Happy to run with the numbers as they are what matter and I want us to win but I watch us too. Plus last season W. Ham and Boro aside, we switched styles

I think he's average.

Never been that impressed but then he never seemed to get a run or have a set position in that Arsenal team.

Hope I'm wrong.

He's gonna do what Sturbridge did. This is going to be instant no-brainer territory

We aren't that bad back there. The 2 main centre halves love a month off here and there though. I think we need 2 more really.

Lovren does my head in both when fit and injured Edited by sammy & a

Love the player. Love the fact that Chelsea lost out and Arsenal are furious. Don't like the fee. He would have been free in six months. Still. Great deal. Now I'n just worried about Phil leaving.

John Cross reckons Chelsea think we 'played them' over AOC. Lovely.

Presume he means we let Chelsea bid first knowing they'd do it late, AOC would reject them and Arsenal would have no choice.

John Cross reckons Chelsea think we 'played them' over AOC. Lovely.

Presume he means we let Chelsea bid first knowing they'd do it late, AOC would reject them and Arsenal would have no choice.

hope so. That would mean our suits are learning. VVD was a right f*** up

Happy to run with the numbers as they are what matter and I want us to win but I watch us too. Plus last season W. Ham and Boro aside, we switched styles

He's gonna do what Sturbridge did. This is going to be instant no-brainer territory

Lovren does my head in both when fit and injured

Sturridge' numbers were good before coming to us, this seems more of a gamble.