Sign in to follow this  
Sir Tokyo Sexwale

Welcome Alex Macca is a t*** Oxlade-Chamberlain

Good player who hasn't fulfilled his potential yet. I think he'll turn into a top box to box, dynamic midfielder under Klopp. A Gerrard light potentially.

Happy with him. Fast and strong and under a better manager now. Think he'll kick on.

This going to be Sturridge Lallanaesque where people are like, "of course we bought him"

I think having pace out wide will be so important to the way we play this season that it makes a lot of sense to bring both Lemar and Ox in. At the moment we've only two wingers in the squad so we would have to change the way we play at least once a week. Chamberlain might want to play through the middle but I think he'll do a bit of shifting around with us as well. It'll be nice to have the option of pace off the bench late in games as well.

Edited by Maldini

I think having pace out wide will be so important to the way we play this season that it makes a lot of sense to bring both Lemar and Ox in. At the moment we've only two wingers in the squad so we would have to change the way we play at least once a week. Chamberlain might want to play through the middle but I think he'll do a bit of shifting around with us as well. It'll be nice to have the option of pace off the bench late in games as well.

I'd love to get both but we have to keep Phil. Doubt we'll get VvD done which is guttening.

If we pulled everything off then this is the window that turns us into genuine league and Champions' League contestants. We become one of the group who categorically should be looking to win it. There wouldn't be teams better equipped than us other than the team that keep winning it but we could do them.

My main concern is his injury record - we need better options on the bench and he can also play in multiple positions.

Would be funny if he started scoring goals for us after having a scoring record worse than most centrebacks for arsenal.

Goals I don't know but he's going to be brilliant. Such a Klopp player.

My main concern is his injury record - we need better options on the bench and he can also play in multiple positions.

He'll be fine. He'll be injured less plus we have options.

I'd love to get both but we have to keep Phil. Doubt we'll get VvD done which is guttening.

If we pulled everything off then this is the window that turns us into genuine league and Champions' League contestants. We become one of the group who categorically should be looking to win it. There wouldn't be teams better equipped than us other than the team that keep winning it but we could do them.

Can't even consider us not getting vvd. As happy as I am with salah and AOC I think the window is a failure without vvd.

Yeah, VVD solves a lot of our problems

Goals I don't know but he's going to be brilliant. Such a Klopp player.

He'll be fine. He'll be injured less plus we have options.

Agree, I think he'll do well, its not like he'll be playing every week.

Price is a little mad, but the whole market has gone crazy this year.

Can't even consider us not getting vvd. As happy as I am with salah and AOC I think the window is a failure without vvd.

I'm hoping they're trying to smoke out another £10m from us.

Or at least a f***ing CB you know. We're awful back there.

Agree, I think he'll do well, its not like he'll be playing every week.

Price is a little mad, but the whole market has gone crazy this year.

You and I aren't paying Hus. Maybe we are in a spiritual way as cheering huge f***ing corporations blowing hundreds of millions on football league table points while people literally on their doorstep can't afford food can't be good but I really want to see us win stuff.

I'm hoping they're trying to smoke out another £10m from us.

I'd be so s*** at negotiating for us. I'd just pay.

Hope the lad does well

Sensing a lack of belief.

He's a good player who has been poorly managed. Price is steep but will be covered by Sakho going. And he's now a good player about to be managed brilliantly. Don't see how he doesn't make the squad stronger, and, on occasion makes the first XI stronger. Think it'll be November before we see him regularly.