By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

EU Referendum

DazzlaJ

EU Referendum  

327 members have voted

1. 1. In, out, undecided

• Stay
    • Leave
    • Not sure

This poll is closed to new votes

Whatever the outcome tomorrow how do people see the EU going forward?

I love it

My sister reckons that there will be more older people who get out and vote and that gives the LEAVE a better chance. So, if any of you arl geezers know any young uns, get them out of their pits and off to the voting booths.

I'm organizing an all day shuttle bus service to pick up over-70s and drop them off on Saddleworth Moor

I'm really concerned, just heard on the radio that their is no exit poll, apparently it's not possible due to the lack of historical data to compare, analyse and deduce any results. The first results are expected in around 2am.

I'm really concerned, just heard on the radio that their is no exit poll, apparently it's not possible due to the lack of historical data to compare, analyse and deduce any results. The first results are expected in around 2am.

Just have to stay up late

My sister reckons that there will be more older people who get out and vote and that gives the LEAVE a better chance. So, if any of you arl geezers know any young uns, get them out of their pits and off to the voting booths.

People over 55 shouldn't have been made allowed to vote for this referendum

High turnout is expected to be good for remain?

I think remain has it pretty much sewn up tbh but two things come out of this.

Democracy is kinda worrying at times and may not actually be the best approach to solving complex questions.

No one should ever pay attention if I suggest a bet is bad value. Hopefully Sutty lumped on remain at 8/13.

Democracy is kinda worrying at times and may not actually be the best approach to solving complex questions.

Referenda almost certainly not the best approach.

But "democracy" should underpin whatever approach you do take. Insofar as it's only fair to govern people if you have their implied consent at the very least.

Referenda almost certainly not the best approach.

But "democracy" should underpin whatever approach you do take. Insofar as it's only fair to govern people if you have their implied consent at the very least.

I agree with this in the main but I think this referendum highlights just how far from the facts people can be moved. Consent is important but there seems to be a gap between the implied consent that democracy provides and the informed consent it should.

I'm probably just in one of my swings towards politics is s*** tbh but I think I've reason.

Edited by Swan Red