By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Random low content stuff

Swan Red

Our area got hit by a tornado this morning. Tree outside our house fell where my car was an hour earlier. Its caused loads of damage. Mrs M thought it was an earthquake as the house shook apparently. 

1 hour ago, muleskinner said:

Our area got hit by a tornado this morning. Tree outside our house fell where my car was an hour earlier. Its caused loads of damage. Mrs M thought it was an earthquake as the house shook apparently. 

Don't you live in the Nottingham area?

A tornado!! Hopefully, everybody is OK.

1 hour ago, muleskinner said:

Tornados reported extensively in Stoke and quite a a few other places in midlands too

2 hours ago, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

Even LeTiss is thinking "this is too extreme for me"

Started watching the whole hour long version and only lasted a couple of minutes, he’s lost his marbles right from the off saying the eclipse the other day should have been the end of the world and he’s not sure why it wasn’t just like the last one nearly was in 1999, and Le Tissier sort of wanting to agree and saying “yeah it went really dark and we stopped training for the day I think or for a few minutes anyway, yeah it was so dark and so weird yeah”

It wasn’t. 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, Tommok said:

'Apocalyptic' Dubai floods

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68844405

Country whose wealth was built from oil is suffering from the effects of climate change that the industry their wealth was built from helped to create? 

Yeah - the US is probably going to be horrendously affected by climate breakdown too

49 minutes ago, Tommok said:

'Apocalyptic' Dubai floods

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-68844405

Country whose wealth was built from oil is suffering from the effects of climate change that the industry their wealth was built from helped to create? 

Apparently the weather was due to them pissing about with the clouds to get a bit of rainfall and it f***ed things up

14 minutes ago, Ibby said:

Referred to in here. Something they do a lot of apparently although the amount they did get probably wasn't all due to this according to reports

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-04-16/dubai-grinds-to-standstill-as-cloud-seeding-worsens-flooding?embedded-checkout=true

Yeah, I knew they seeded and I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that the chemtrail lot or similar are blaming it.

9 hours ago, Ibby said:

Apparently the weather was due to them pissing about with the clouds to get a bit of rainfall and it f***ed things up

Think that's just conspiracy nonsense tbh, it was a bad storm but had nothing to do with cloud seeding 

I was stuck there last week, was supposed to stay one night but because of the storm it ended up being 4 days trying to escape that s***hole,  after 3 flights cancellations had to rebook through Bahrain and finally made it back home last night 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hassony said:

Think that's just conspiracy nonsense tbh, it was a bad storm but had nothing to do with cloud seeding 

I was stuck there last week, was supposed to stay one night but because of the storm it ended up being 4 days trying to escape that s***hole,  after 3 flights cancellations had to rebook through Bahrain and finally made it back home last night 

So, it's your fault.

The Hassony rain dance strikes again.

• Sad 1

Had a refund made to my paypal - log in to withdraw the funds to my bank account. Two options

1) Have your funds in minutes. No fee

2) Have your funds in 2-3 days. Fees may apply

Let me think about that......😂

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gethin said:

Had a refund made to my paypal - log in to withdraw the funds to my bank account. Two options

I think you may have misread that. 🤔🤔

My PayPal had it the other way round on Sunday.

6 hours ago, Gethin said:

I had exactly the same 😂

This happened yesterday in Nebraska. Cataclysmic stuff as tornadoes a mile wide just cut across huge parts of Nebraska and Iowa.

We watched it live on Omaha TV. As they went across Iowa, they literally crossed major roads.

They had live coverage as one hit Omaha's airport and just tossed small planes and buildings into the air.

Luckily, everybody we know up there is OK, but some of my wife's work colleagues are going to have to rebuild or repair their homes 

One report has one of the tornadoes measured at 230mph.