By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Wenger interview on BBC

DazzlaJ

moaning about a penalty that they didn't get, surely he is not talking a the Fabregas incident? HE also thinks his team dominated the second half. I can recall Pepe having to make one save in the whole half.

He is one deluded, twisted f***** ain't he

moaning about a penalty that they didn't get, surely he is not talking a the Fabregas incident? HE also thinks his team dominated the second half. I can recall Pepe having to make one save in the whole half.

He is paranoid and a complete hypocrit

If we were playing in the carling cup, fa cup, and league over these three games you'd bet your house that they'd now get a penno in the third game because of what's been made of it. Thank f*** for euro refs :thumbs:

that c*** Fabregas is one of the softest t***s about. Remember when they played Wigan and he went down clutching his face after some altercation with Heskey?

That look of pain on his face when hes gone down is nearly as f***ing irritating as Ronaldos 'sit up throw arms in the air and squeal at the ref' and Joe Coles 'run over to the linesman with bowed legs like a midget'.

It's as silly on MOTD, with those two dolts Dixon and Peacock (nice balance!) insisting it was a penalty and completely ignoring Liverpool's performance (and no interest in Plessis). Pathetic.

I waited to watch MOTD hoping they would discuss Plessis and Liverpool's performance. Alas, I didn't realise Arsenal were only playing with themselves.

The MOTD coverage of the game was an ansoulute disgrace!!

I mean there are 2 teams needed to play a game of football isnt there???

You would have sworn the a*** where playing themselves.

i havent got on my high horse about the way the media treat us, but i have to say,with sly sports doing thier usual,and now the bbc have got on board.Iam getting sick and tierd of it all.

Edited by anfieldgaz

well, motd where trying to hype it towards Arsenal, cos of the league race, although the fact is, Arsenal where out of that ages ago such has been their crap form. But I can understand why they would focus on them. If one day we are actually competing in april - they may focus on us ;)

But even so, it'd been nice if they had mentioned Plessis. A young Frenchman making such a good debut, but it was for the wrong team eh!

Radio 5 live commentary on the game was as bad. It was Bob Wilson ranting about Arsenal interspersed with how poor the game was, how Rafa should have brought Gerrard on at half time, how Crouch was poor but took his goal well and is not a 'proper England international'.

The bias wasn't countered by the commentator, he just let Bob drone on and on.

This is bizarre.

Went to the match yesterday and all the Arsenal fans that I spoke to, said that we played well and deserved to win.

Not one mention of any of the issues above.

Puts all the knob jockeys on here who were calling for Rafa to go, based on what a brilliant manager Wenger supposedly is, in perspective.

what penalty? The one where he threw himself at the ground? He should have been booked. You even saw the ref - from the ground-level camera - looking peeved & shouting "get up" at him

he turned towards the ref begging him for a penalty before falling off!!

Be ace if we get a really soft pen on Tuesday. Gray might actually top himself.
If the ref is accepting requests, I'd like to see a repeat of the penalty we conceded some years ago against Man Utd. The ball was crossed in to box from a corner and Paul Scholes/Nicky Butt was being marked by Jason McAteer. As the ball came across the player caught McAteer's arm just above the elbow and shoved his arm in the air, the ball connected with the outstretched arm and Man Utd were awarded a penalty. The Liverpool players protested to no avail.

Now if we could work on such a set piece and use Fabregas as the mannequin with the arm in the air it would be priceless. Imagine the head on the f*cker afterwards. He'd probably storm off the pitch in protest and Wenger's head would explode in the post match interview. :cool:

If the ref is accepting requests, I'd like to see a repeat of the penalty we conceded some years ago against Man Utd. The ball was crossed in to box from a corner and Paul Scholes/Nicky Butt was being marked by Jason McAteer. As the ball came across the player caught McAteer's arm just above the elbow and shoved his arm in the air, the ball connected with the outstretched arm and Man Utd were awarded a penalty. The Liverpool players protested to no avail.

:lol:

I always remember that one too. How it could have ever been interpreted as "intentional" is still beyond me, McAteer hadn't a clue where the ball was, much less put his hand out for it.