By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Liverpool FC v Porto - European Cup Group B - Weds 24 Nov @ 20:00

Gethin

Dead rubber 'cos we've already won the group.

Jurgen will probably rotate - but not as much as we think / want. I'd be starting the likes of Kelleher, Konate, Tsimi, Minamino along with Neco & Div if they're fit enough. Leave Hendo and Robbo to get over their knocks properly

Edited by Gethin

2 hours ago, Earl Hafler said:

Play Trent for 65, Konate and Virgil partnership at the back, same midfield with a view to subbing Thiago and Fabinho, give Minamino a start instead of Jota

Get the Utd game on the VAR tv for the bench to laugh at

Konate/Matip for me.

I think Jurgen will go stronger than we'd like - build a bit more momentum & confidence, plus lay down a bit of a European marker:

Alisson TAA Matip Konate Tsimikas Henderson Fabinho Oxlade Minamino Jota Mane

I'd be wanting to see Kelleher Phillips Morton in there. Plus Neco & Origi if available. 

17 hours ago, Gethin said:

FFS. Just noticed Pigsx7 are playing Albert Hall in Manc on Tuesday and there's a few spares for this kicking around for this on Wednesday - but my bloody in-laws in Manc are away so we'd have to get a hotel.

Bloody useless Mancs :banghead:

Borrow a key

Just now, Gethin said:

The missus hasn’t seen her parents since April so I’ve been told I’m not getting a footy trip unless she gets to go see them 🤷🏻‍♂️

I think that drifting around their empty house, drinking in their aura of absence, could be a moving experience for her. Light candles and reconnect with them on a spiritual level.

10 minutes ago, Falconhoof said:

I think that drifting around their empty house, drinking in their aura of absence, could be a moving experience for her. Light candles and reconnect with them on a spiritual level.

I’ll relay that thought to the missus and come back to you with which word she uses before “off” in the reply 😂

• Haha 1

On 21/11/2021 at 12:13, Gethin said:

Dead rubber 'cos we've already won the group.

I don't know anything about you Porto 

We wanna take the evening off

We're gonna play the kids cos 

You're a real dead rubber for us

A real dead rubber for us..... 

• Upvote 4

I would go...

Kelleher

Neco Konate ?? Kostas

Ox Hendo ??

Minimino Origi ??

It's a shame Gomez, Jones and Milner are out as I'd start them.

But think Klopp will go stronger than I'd want. He started TAA, Jota, Fabinho and Salah in the dead rubber last year. Wouldn't be surprised in Salah, Matip and Thiago start this.

Then again he also started Clarkson so who knows.

On 21/11/2021 at 18:53, Gethin said:

FFS. Just noticed Pigsx7 are playing Albert Hall in Manc on Tuesday and there's a few spares for this kicking around for this on Wednesday - but my bloody in-laws in Manc are away so we'd have to get a hotel.

Bloody useless Mancs :banghead:

They're boss

4 hours ago, Big Red Machine said:

I would go...

Kelleher

Neco Konate ?? Kostas

Ox Hendo ??

Minimino Origi ??

It's a shame Gomez, Jones and Milner are out as I'd start them.

But think Klopp will go stronger than I'd want. He started TAA, Jota, Fabinho and Salah in the dead rubber last year. Wouldn't be surprised in Salah, Matip and Thiago start this.

Then again he also started Clarkson so who knows.

Milner is back for this 

• Like 1

When they are on it, the evidence to date suggests that the top three in England are simply playing a different game to everyone else, home and abroad. Two out of the best three teams in the world right now won't win their league. That's a bit mad.