By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Norwich City vs Liverpool - League Cup - 21 September 2021 - 19h45

magneto

1 hour ago, honourablegeorge said:

Good to get used to him for when he takes over from Klopp

This is a thought that often gives me succour when I'm contemplating the end of the Klopp era.   Although I'm aware other great coaches have failed at the main job

43 minutes ago, Smith said:

Anticipation running high for this one.

I hope for a Minamino worldie and a convincing win, 1-4. Minamino 2, Jones, Origi.

I’m with you on the anticipation stakes, but for a different reason.

The young lad Gordon had a big splash as our next megastar in some of today’s papers.

Apparently he can sprint, cross, shoot, dribble and outshine the rising sun before killing Dirty Harry in the style of James Bond.

The actual quote from the youth team coach when he first saw him play was, “Wow”, but I know what he meant.

You can’t beat understated hype, which is why I’m looking forward to seeing Flash Gordon’s first team debut tonight.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, BigBird said:

The young lad Gordon had a big splash as our next megastar in some of today’s papers.

Apparently he can sprint, cross, shoot, dribble and outshine the rising sun before killing Dirty Harry in the style of James Bond.

Yeah, we'll probably bin Salah's contract and give this lad a shot based on how highly he's thought of and FSG's habit of promoting from within.

1 hour ago, BigBird said:

I’m with you on the anticipation stakes, but for a different reason.

The actual quote from the youth team coach when he first saw him play was, “Wow”, but I know what he meant.

You can’t beat understated hype, which is why I’m looking forward to seeing Flash Gordon’s first team debut tonight.

’Course. He’ll hit the ground with a bang.

13 minutes ago, honourablegeorge said:

So they'll put out a s*** team?

To be fair, they have lads like Pukki who are well capable of banging in goals, so we'll need a decent side if they go strong. They're kind of at a nothing to lose stage too.

When I say full strength I mean both fullbacks and Pukki yeah.