By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Liverpool vs FC Midtjylland - Tues 27 October, 20.00h - European Cup Gp D, Game 2

Sir Tokyo Sexwale

In fact, the opposite of your point is more likely to be the case here. Everyone - me included - is so desperate to see him do well and be really good for us, that 2 or 3 half decent games and he's being raved about. His performances have been a little overrated if anything.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Swipe said:

Rumoured team on the Twitters:

Alisson, TAA, Fab, Gomez, Robbo, Hendo, Milner, Shaq, Minamino, Origi, Jota.

FFS, the number of times Klopp goes against what I've said in the match thread - I'm beginning to wonder whether he knows anything about footbal at all.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Swipe said:

Rumoured team on the Twitters:

Alisson, TAA, Fab, Gomez, Robbo, Hendo, Milner, Shaq, Minamino, Origi, Jota.

Lad that keeps getting things right on Twitter seems to back this up. Front three all rested he says.

4 minutes ago, Swipe said:

Lad that keeps getting things right on Twitter seems to back this up. Front three all rested he says.

Reasonably plausible with 5 subs from 9 in CL games meaning you can have a strong bench and really change things if you need to.

7 minutes ago, Swipe said:

I mean I don't want tempt fate but we should be smashing this lot anyway shouldn't we. 

Really need to use the squad this season.

We should be. I think they’ll be a bit better than most expect but we could probably rest half the team and put a team full of players out who’d be their best ever player.

Edited by Hightown Phil

3 minutes ago, psl said:

Is this someone new on Twitter or one of the established names?

This fella: @hamza07__

Keeps getting the team right and he mentioned Mane and Thiago having Covid before it broke. I think he's only 16 though, so plenty of d****ead tweets as well.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Hightown Phil said:

If Origi doesn’t start I suppose you have to question why exactly he’s here in the first place so it makes a lot of sense he does.

I'd imagine the answer is because no one was particularly interested in buying him, but yeah give him a run