By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Liverpool - Manchester City - Champions League edition

Dominus Maximus

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me hear you say yeah Cam.

Jeez, it was the post right above mine! Fecks sake!!

Sorry man, I suspect I read your's got distracted for a moment but still had it at the back of my mind then it leapt forward as if I'd finally had an original thought of my own.

We'll share the royalties. I'll be the Taupin to your Elton, the Rice to your Lloyd Webber.

Jeez, it was the post right above mine! Fecks sake!!

Sorry man, I suspect I read your's got distracted for a moment but still had it at the back of my mind then it leapt forward as if I'd finally had an original thought of my own.

We'll share the royalties. I'll be the Taupin to your Elton, the Rice to your Lloyd Webber.

You have yourself a deal Cam :thumbs:

Another scintillating edition of Garth Crooks’ Crooks of the Matter this week. In amongst his eulogising about City’s title win, he says: ‘With better refereeing decisions and a bit of luck it would be City facing Roma’.

Would be a huge slice of luck to wipe out the five goals we scored over two legs but there you go.

Another scintillating edition of Garth Crooks’ Crooks of the Matter this week. In amongst his eulogising about City’s title win, he says: ‘With better refereeing decisions and a bit of luck it would be City facing Roma’.

Would be a huge slice of luck to wipe out the five goals we scored over two legs but there you go.

It’s essential Monday morning reading.

It is actually mental that this man gets paid to give opinions. He's a grade A bell end

It is actually mental that this man gets paid to give opinions. He's a grade A bell end

Probably generates loads of clicks for them, people checking in to see what latest madness he has spouted. Plus I imagine they can't quite figure how to quietly get rid of him even if they wanted to, he's part of the furniture now.

This week's one was disappointingly uneventful really, aside from the reference to City being unlucky in Europe and what kind of read like an insinuation that he tipped people off about de Bruyne being quite good.

Just had a mug of coffee in my '5 Times' YNWA.tv merchandise mug, bought back in the day when the site did that sort of thing, and it is one of the few unbroken, unchipped, undamaged in our gaff. Coffee tasted lovely. Douwe Egberts, if you're asking.

But this got me thinking in light of next Tuesday's tie and the possibility of glory next month.

If we do, y'know, 'it', will I get a free mug upgrade and that?

• 1 month later...