By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

We're going to challenge for a position in the league in <insert season>

Kid Klopp

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% seeded if CSKA Moscow come 2nd tomorrow, 1 point ahead of Zenit and they've got a home game they should win easily.

But then if Zenit do qualify and bump us down, Ajax winning the Europa League would bump us back up.

Ajax are naaaat winning that.

What was the deal with that do at yours?

We were / are going to win the League. Then I'm attacking the Whiskey at a top bar on Skye. Every Malt you've heard of, every age. All welcome, I'm paying*, stay at mine till you're asked to leave.

* up to a point. That point being when happiness ends.

17 points off it and no silver - it's been a poor season for a club not in European competition

You have a high standard Ethan that's for sure. Our 4th highest points total in the league for 25 years and you're still not happy. A true reach for the stars guy.

You're replying in a thread called we're going to challenge for the title. We didn't. Don't necessarily agree with him but not sure how he's reaching for the stars if he thinks it's poor that we didn't challenge or win a cup.

I think we ought to have at least breached the 80 points barrier this season.

The way we totally caved in in the new year was rather disappointing. That we were able to stumble over the finishing line from there was just about job done. But there were a lot of points dropped that seemed very avoidable.

Decent season all in all. That makes two of those since 2009.

It's not a particularly inspirational stat is it?

I'd say we've achieved the bare minimum this season.

Yeah I'd agree but we had to get loads of points for 4th this season. We did well overall, it's a good season.

One to build on anyway, obviously lots to do still.

Funny old season.

Until new year, I thought we were title contenders.

Then injuries, the loss of Mane, form, no new recruits, looked like it would be the same old, same old, but managed to pull it round.

The season was an improvement overall, we're going in the right direction, and with a few quality additions, next season looking positive.

The last transfer window f***ed us over.