By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

We're going to challenge for a position in the league in <insert season>

Kid Klopp

I'd forgotten Ibrahimovic had played in that match for Juve (and missed a sitter). And Stam for Milan. Makes it all the sweeter on reflection.

Final now. That Ref was crap 1st half wasn't he?

Aye - wasn't a foul for the first, should have been a pen immediately before the 2nd.

Should have sent off Gattuso too

Not as bad as last season's UEFA Cup Final ref though

Edited by Sir Tokyo Sexwale

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd forgotten Ibrahimovic had played in that match for Juve (and missed a sitter). And Stam for Milan. Makes it all the sweeter on reflection.

Final now. That Ref was crap 1st half wasn't he?

Straight after Ibrahimovic's miss I said to my wife that we would win the big cup. A shame I didn't back that up with the bookies.

Straight after Ibrahimovic's miss I said to my wife that we would win the big cup. A shame I didn't back that up with the bookies.

on the plus side she can have a frig on the strength of your foresight

• 1 month later...

It'll be one or the other... I don't think we have the squad to handle being able to compete in both over the whole season. Much like Spurs last season, I think it will end up with us struggling in one over the other.

agreed. We are about 6 players short to deal with both. We were short last year and we could potentially play 40% more games next season.

Right. NY is 5 hours behind, right? Which makes it midnightish.

So here's my guess. You're at a bar, high stool, ordering single-malts by the bottle. You'll get a cab, just not ... yet.

I don't drink whiskey of any kind. Or any sort of spirits actually. So you had that part dead wrong.

The rest? Nail on the head.

I don't drink whiskey of any kind. Or any sort of spirits actually. So you had that part dead wrong.

The rest? Nail on the head.

Ha ha.

I've been in NY three times. Two with now ex-girlfeiends, usual tourist stuff - the other time at USA 94 with the Irish crew. Possibly the best few days of my life, except for partying with the Mexicans in Orlando (The Aldridge sub incident). The locals had no clue there was a WC on, but we educated them.

Loved it.