By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Random low content stuff

Swan Red

Obvs all circumstances differ but I watched a thing the other night about conjoined girls - now teenagers - who join at the waist. 
they were given all sorts of separation options that would likely have killed one and left the other on life support for... life. 2 brains, hearts, stomachs, 4 lungs (and arms)  one lower digestive system...

One of them drives a car (she who controls the right leg), they can operate a shovel (for example) as you and I would, with both  of them doing half the job. They walk around high school etc just fine despite having only one leg each - they both had to learn to walk. Quite amazing to see how  people/brains adapt (particularly as you only ever really see conjoined “babies” photographed from above on a hospital bed.)

Edited by Tosh

3 hours ago, Tommok said:

The One Plus 8 Pro looks like a great phone and seemingly has a fairly decent camera and is a bit cheaper than some of the Oppo's such as the Oppo Find X2 Pro.

Unsurprisingly the Huawei P40 has the best camera of the current phones but is pretty useless without Google apps.

I'll think I'll try the OnePlus. 

I did that yesterday on an MS Teams meeting  having completely forgotten that I wasn't muted. There's no escaping the  fact that it was 'you' because Teams flashes up the blue ring of shame around the photo of whoever makes any noise. 

Edited by charlie clown
  • Haha 4

26 minutes ago, charlie clown said:

I did that yesterday on an MS Teams meeting  having completely forgotten that I wasn't muted. There's no escaping the  fact that it was 'you' because Teams flashes up the blue ring of shame around the photo of whoever makes any noise. 

I thought you were talking about masturbating there for a second.

• Haha 1

Reported sightings of a 12 foot alligator in the neighborhood early this morning about 4am. It was moving between 2 of the bigger ponds, and apparently this is quite normal. Not close to any houses, but not miles away.

It was spotted by one of the golf course employees heading out to mow.

Looks like my early morning strolls will be pushed back a few hours.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Tosh said:

Get a dog. A slow fat three legged one. 
that way, you have no need to outrun the alligator

I have a 14 yo dog who is deaf, has crappy eyesight and hardly walks never mind run. I'm more worried if I'm out walking with my wife. Stand and defend, or run away?