By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Joe Gomez

Dan

2 minutes ago, Benzo-13 said:

Mancs have Tuanzebe, Fosu Mensah and Matic can play there.

Yeah I mean we're scraping the barrel aren't we here? We've all got 3 top class CBs, after that it's youngsters, out of position players or players way out of favour/crap.

Jurgen must be going crazy 

Poor Joe... Gutted for someone so young to have so many injuries. Hopefully he recovers soon. 

I had practically written the season off when Virgil got injured but since then we have coped whilst losing others. The next match will be intriguing without Trent and Joe though 

I have zero faith in Matip staying fit until the transfer window though. Shame to move Hendo back there but we have Thiago back soon 

If it's some manc or blues***e injuring him then they can get f***ed 

1 minute ago, Hightown Phil said:

Having 3 centre halves is better than having a load of s***e ones which is what the others have got. 

Yeah I'm not going to slaughter the club about not having s*** on the books who under normal circumstances wouldn't ever get a game for us. Losing 2 main CBs for the season plus your 3rd and 4th choices at the same time is going to hurt any club, irrespective of their recruitment.

Just now, Bailo said:

Yeah I'm not going to slaughter the club about not having s*** on the books who under normal circumstances wouldn't ever get a game for us. Losing 2 main CBs for the season plus your 3rd and 4th choices at the same time is going to hurt any club, irrespective of their recruitment.

I don’t think anyone would be reassured if Rob Holding or Anders Christensen were playing against Leicester but maybe that’s just me. The reason these teams have so many centre backs is they keep having to buy ones cos the ones they’ve got are s***. 

5 minutes ago, Hightown Phil said:

I don’t think anyone would be reassured if Rob Holding or Anders Christensen were playing against Leicester but maybe that’s just me. The reason these teams have so many centre backs is they keep having to buy ones cos the ones they’ve got are s***. 

Give me youngsters with a point to prove than journeymen s***e who know it.

• Like 1