By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Steven Gerrard-150 goals for Liverpool

Nerik

1 Ian Rush 346

2 Roger Hunt 286

3 Gordon Hodgson 241

4 Billy Liddell 228

5 Robbie Fowler 183

6 Kenny Dalglish 172

7 Michael Owen 158

8 Harry Chambers 151

9 Steven Gerrard 150

Has to be a good each way bet to get past God???

What a superb collection.

One think strikes me though. As he has got older, his goals, by and large, have become less Hollywood amd more clinical. Talk about natural finishers, he is one. Stick him upfront Brendan, let the younger lads do the donkey work and he'll bang in 25 a season for you.

f*** me almost every single goal is absolutely amazing. Even the 'simpler' ones, where he just bursts pasts players in the box as if they aren't there and then finishes it off with a finish as cool as you like. The headers too...still think we wasted him on corners. Could have had 5-10 more a season just from staying in the box during corners!

Legend - proper legend. Incredible collection of goals. If he keeps taking pens reckon he'll get past Fowler.

Also nice to see that someone called Hodgson had a very positive influence on the club...

Edited by Leo No.8

f*** me almost every single goal is absolutely amazing. Even the 'simpler' ones, where he just bursts pasts players in the box as if they aren't there and then finishes it off with a finish as cool as you like. The headers too...still think we wasted him on corners. Could have had 5-10 more a season just from staying in the box during corners!

Yeah - when you compare the quality of his corners to his aerial ability, he should have been in the box much more often.