By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Reconciliation

Kvarme Ate My Food

Rafa has gone, Hicks has gone, Gillett has gone, Purslow has gone, Broughton is going, and so too (surely) is Hodgson.

What say we put the last few years behind us, accept that we all know each other's opinions on the above men, and start afresh?

No more having to justify the things we got wrong; no more having to defend positions that we've forced ourselves into; no more having the same old arguments 50 times a day in 8 different threads.

It'd be fun again.

Rafa has gone, Hicks has gone, Gillett has gone, Purslow has gone, Broughton is going, and so too (surely) is Hodgson.

What say we put the last few years behind us, accept that we all know each other's opinions on the above men, and start afresh?

No more having to justify the things we got wrong; no more having to defend positions that we've forced ourselves into; no more having the same old arguments 50 times a day in 8 different threads.

It'd be fun again.

I'm down with that.

Only if you admit you were wrong more than anybody. :D

"Special adviser" = "ceremonial striker" of the business world.

means feck all. he's gone.

Non exec.

I realise all that. But he's hardly gone if he can still get a seat in the Director's box. Unlike some I'm not a fan and would prefer to see him lose his parking priviliges completely.

Edited by DanielS

once Roy is gone, and stadium starts, all will be forgotten for me and time to move forward.

Sorry, I get high blood pressure whenever I see the plans that thicks never actually built, or the area in liverpool waiting for the development, so that and the new manager are needed before my wounds are healed.