By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Liverpool vs Southampton - FA Cup, 28th February @ 8pm

ynwa.tv

Looking forward to watching McConnell, Danns, Clark, Quansah and Bradley again.  Maybe Kelleher too if not rested.

We shouldn't make transfers any more.  Just keep bringing more kids through, they are all great and I choose to believe will always be so.

32 minutes ago, psl said:

Looking forward to watching McConnell, Danns, Clark, Quansah and Bradley again.  Maybe Kelleher too if not rested.

We shouldn't make transfers any more.  Just keep bringing more kids through, they are all great and I choose to believe will always be so.

I wasn't sure we'd even start Bradley but I guess another hour or so would make sense. Else, apart from Gomez, there isn't really another RB - so Gomez on to finish it.

Quansah must be starting but god knows alongside who. Don't feel like Klopp would use Williams having not played anywhere this season. Maybe a kid with Konate finishing the game?

I'm wondering if Mac/Gakpo "only" completing 87 mins means that one or both might start. Maybe if Szoboszlai was 99% ready for sunday, they'll give him an hour tomorrow? Would assume it is McConnell, Clark + another anyway.

Up top is just as sparse - Danns, Koumas and Gordon? Again, if Nunez was 99% ready for Sunday, he's probably getting a half at least, with Mo on for the last 20 as well?

Kelleher/Adrian

Bradley

Quansah

?

Tsimikas

McConnell

Clark

Szoboszlai

Nunez

Danns

Gordon

With Gomez, Konate, Salah, Gakpo & Mac off the bench or Koumas if winning.

Edited by LFCNeil90

Just now, psl said:

I wouldn't be surprised to see Darwin and Dom start.

Yeah I think that's sort of been forgotten, they were almost there for Sunday so it would be a surprise if they didn't make the bench at least tomorrow. Maybe Mo too but he was slower down the steps than Darwin and Dom when Virgil scored so I'm putting his chances as less likely.

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Jarg Armani said:

Yeah I think that's sort of been forgotten, they were almost there for Sunday so it would be a surprise if they didn't make the bench at least tomorrow. Maybe Mo too but he was slower down the steps than Darwin and Dom when Virgil scored so I'm putting his chances as less likely.

Think 60 here is a good way of them getting back in the swing.

17 minutes ago, psl said:

Think 60 here is a good way of them getting back in the swing.

The better choice might be to start and then bring off on 45 because you can guarantee the level of time on the pitch. whereas bring them on on 60, then they end up playing 70 minutes

1 hour ago, Jarg Armani said:

Darwin was hurdling gates like a f***ing lunatic. A bus wouldn't have made it down as fast

Darwin,Mo,Dom and Endo, not much improved since Sunday regarding whether they're ready, but will depend on training today on what they can do - Jurgen 

Edited by YugoB