Sign in to follow this  
uppsala

Man City FFP decision this month.

Independent are saying Premier league will give them a point reduction now too.

Shame it's not next year. Or last.

They should be stripped of all titles won in the 2010s.

This is so f***ing funny. They should indeed be kicked out of this year's competition, but losing to Real Madrid will do for now.

Point reduction this season will mean nothing. They should start on -10  next season, in The Championship!

Pep whispers have already started. Telegraph reporting he’ll be off if they don’t get it overturned.

He can come and put the cones out for Jurgen.

They should be stripped of all titles won in the 2010s.

Question is at what point did they start breaking FFP rules? I think the rule is you cannot run more than a hundred million pound debt over 3 consecutive seasons?

Guardiola:
Baldrick, I have a very, very, very cunning plan.

Baldrick:
Is it as cunning as a fox what used to be Professor of Cunning at Oxford University but has moved on, and is now working for UEFA in charge of FFP?

Guardiola:
Yes, it is.

Baldrick:
Mm... That's cunning!

I don’t want them to get a point reduction this season. Doubt the PL will do it when they’re so far behind either. Let them have one next season.

One of the emails apparently. Pretty damning. They’re not wriggling out of this on appeal.

https://twitter.com/sportingintel/status/1228415842464997377?s=21

That thread seems to indicate breaches up to 2016.

Anyone think they've been squeaky clean since?

No?

NO??

I don’t want them to get a point reduction this season. Doubt the PL will do it when they’re so far behind either. Let them have one next season.

One of the emails apparently. Pretty damning. They’re not wriggling out of this on appeal.

https://twitter.com/sportingintel/status/1228415842464997377?s=21

Why would you email this s***? I wouldn't trust the work email when owning up to the smelly s*** to a work colleague. 

Independent are saying Premier league will give them a point reduction now too.

Shame it's not next year. Or last.

Did you not read it?

(I’m certain it said next season and now it doesn’t )

Edited by Hightown Phil

Not out of the question that if they challenge this as the strongly as they are suggesting than any points deduction the PL may take effect next season.

To gain a Premier League licence, clubs must submit the exact same info they submit to UEFA, and apparently a new rule was brought in by the League that any club in this kind of position must start again in League 2.

Tbh they should be kicked out of this season's CL, imagine if they win it, how ridiculous would that be

Tbh they should be kicked out of this season's CL, imagine if they win it, how ridiculous would that be

Be funny if they finally did it and there was this massive black mark against it.

Be funny if they finally did it and there was this massive black mark against it.

Be funnier if Real smashed them.

They're not winning the Champions League this season because right now, their players agents are taking calls from clubs around Europe looking to take them. 

There is an international break in a few weeks and meetings will be set up and people will get access to them.