Sign in to follow this  
Sir Tokyo Sexwale

Liverpool vs Manchester United, Premier League, Sun 19 Jan 16.30

The state of that Sky promo for the game next week - they've dubbed it The Perch War - its cringeworthy.

WTF? That’s bonkers.

You cant imagine how unbelievably bad it is. They've even reminded people that a "Perch" is something that a bird sits on but is also a kind of fish. You'll get to see lots of the promo during the week. 

Edit: nah.

Edited by Gethin

Never realised how bad our record is against them. 1 win in 11 games, when Shaqiri got two against them last season at Anfield. Bogey team or what.

Never realised how bad our record is against them. 1 win in 11 games, when Shaqiri got two against them last season at Anfield. Bogey team or what.

In Klopp’s time it’s P10 W2 D6 L2 - includes the Europa League games. Yeah, I’m shocked it’s been so average.

That win in the league last season was the first in the league since the 0-3 at OT with the banner David Moyes is a Football Genius

Edited by Rory Fitzgerald

It’s a hoodoo. Almost as bad as the one Everton have got with us. I hate going there.

I think, once we win again at Old Trafford, we could be like City and just stomp all over them every time we go. We give them far too much respect at their place. City treat them with contempt most of the time.

I also think we beat them well next week. 

I think, once we win again at Old Trafford, we could be like City and just stomp all over them every time we go. We give them far too much respect at their place. City treat them with contempt most of the time.

No way, they give US too much respect. They got away with it this season.

No way, they give US too much respect. They got away with it this season.

We tell ourselves that every time we go there and don't win. We were a bit better this season but we still should be stuffing them. They're so inferior.

We freeze at Old Trafford in a way we don't anywhere else.

We tell ourselves that every time we go there and don't win. We were a bit better this season but we still should be stuffing them. They're so inferior.

We freeze at Old Trafford in a way we don't anywhere else.

Yeah it was crazy how different we were there this season

Last season was even worse. One of our worst performances I can remember bearing in mind the opposition had so many injuries first half. We gave them way too much respect that day

I agree with all this. Would dearly love to have a few years of treating them like insects. Poch will probably go there in the summer and spoil it though.

They will park the bus and try to hit us on the break, we will cater for that by keeping enough in defence to stop them countering, 2-0 outcome in our favour I reckon and I'd take that all day long. Actually I'd take any win whatsoever in this game, one of our hardest in the coming months in the league IMO.

It's much like the spurs game, whoever scores first shapes the game and controls it. UTFR.

Edited by DPD1973

f***ing hell hope Mutely doesn't read your post, he'll go f***ing spare

How come you can't spell Mutley? 

Mutely wouldn't have said anything.

Whispering Sir Tokyo Sexwale.

Whispering Sir Tokyo Sexwale.

didn't he do the snooker back in the day

And the Old Grey Maccle Test

A lot of Bruno Fernandes to Mancs chat.

Yeah, looks like it will happen. But think they have their Derby at the weekend so don't think it will happen until after that maybe

They will park the bus and try to hit us on the break, we will cater for that by keeping enough in defence to stop them countering, 2-0 outcome in our favour I reckon and I'd take that all day long. Actually I'd take any win whatsoever in this game, one of our hardest in the coming months in the league IMO.

It's much like the spurs game, whoever scores first shapes the game and controls it. UTFR.

watched highlights of them beating City last night and that's exactly what they did, so yeah, can expect it, especially since Spurs tried it & got a few sniffs