By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

QPR (a)

David Hodgson

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BzlyN9xIQAAbTzt.jpg

@D_Sturridge

I told @mb459 that my dance was the ting!! Link up soon bro. We weren't even talking about that it just happened. @mb459 gonna have to come with a new swag together..

:cool::woohoo:

------------ Mignolet -------------

Glen Skrtel Kolo Moreno

-------- Stevie --- Phil ----------

Henderson Raheem Lallana

--------------- Mario ---------------

Subs: Jones, Jose, Lambert, Sturridge, Can, Lucas, Markovic

Edited by lfc003

BzlyN9xIQAAbTzt.jpg

:cool:/> :woohoo:/>

------------ Mignolet -------------

Glen Skrtel Kolo Moreno

-------- Stevie --- Phil ----------

Henderson Raheem Lallana

--------------- Mario ---------------

Subs: Jones, Jose, Lambert, Sturridge, Can, Lucas, Markovic

Phil's on a round the world cruise with Brazil. He's starting no mofo.

209684.jpg

Preparations continued in earnest at Melwood on Friday morning with a full 90-minute match officiated by Premier League referee Andre Marriner.

It is understood that Brendan Rodgers has not been at Liverpool's training ground all week, but the players have certainly been busy.

Captain Steven Gerrard, Mario Balotelli, Glen Johnson, Fabio Borini and Brad Jones were involved in the behind-closed-doors match today.

Here is the best bit though 'While the result will not concern Rodgers, he will have been pleased to see Daniel Sturridge watching on the sidelines.'. Its a pretty bizarre line, each comment in its own right is very f***ing strange but then linking the 2 together.

Anyway, McManaman was there as well

209689.jpg

i'd be fine with him replacing gerrard now and again. the two of them on the pitch at the same time's never really worked though.

Yes - I've no problem seeing him on the teamsheet if he is standing in for Gerrard.

I recokon that's where he'll get a run in our team. He may not be suitable in terms of he can't press like Henderson and he's not as suited as Allen but if he plays, it's there. Let's see how it goes

A wide forward in a 4-3-3, at the top of a midfield diamond and behind the striker in a 4-2-3-1. That's where I think we will see him, although with Rodgers you can never tell.

For Sunday, I'd go with a front six of

Henderson Gerrard Allen

Lallana Sturridge Sterling

i'd be fine with him replacing gerrard now and again. the two of them on the pitch at the same time's never really worked though.

It worked in that end of year spell last season but that's never what happens.

Yes - I've no problem seeing him on the teamsheet if he is standing in for Gerrard.

A wide forward in a 4-3-3, at the top of a midfield diamond and behind the striker in a 4-2-3-1. That's where I think we will see him, although with Rodgers you can never tell.

For Sunday, I'd go with a front six of

Henderson Gerrard Allen

Lallana Sturridge Sterling

I just don't think hr gets any of those positions in the strongest team nd so if he wants to start he has to nail the slot I called earlier.

I saw signs in the league cup match that his energy is starting to return. We may yet have a valuable first team player before Christmas. Fingers crossed.

I don't think he'll ever be back to being a regular starter for us, but I also think he can be a valuable squad member (league cup games, coming as a sub, especially in European games)

Who starts ahead of him in 4-3-3?

I don't think we'll play it as our first choice given Sturridge doesn't seem to be as effective up front by himself. If we do then fair enough on current form Lallana as he's playing better than the alternatives.