By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Toady's football 2012/13

erm

was claiming the police equipment was faulty

lost - surprisingly. Only just avoided a jail sentence as he's currently serving a ban for DUI

Only a matter of time though.

defeat in the ECJ should mean that time is a long way off

• Replies 13k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If he was that over the limit and banned, he should arguably do a stretch, although the prisons are overcrowded enough

I think he wasn't driving whilst banned I think there's an overlap in the two offences/court cases/first ban

>> Stitch up <<

Wilkins' early days sesquipedalian writes:"Re Ray Wilkins drink-drive arrest,the stumpy dull c*** used to date agirl who lived in my village in themid 80's. Pretty girl called Karen.Put her through the windscreen.40 stitches in her face, nevercalled her again. True."

England have the ball in the centre circle and yet when the ball goes back to a defender, the players in advanced positions go even higher up the pitch.

They spend 2 minutes trying to get the ball back and then relinquish possession in a few seconds. Players of very limited ability attempting Zidane like passes.

Hiddink has just resigned as manager of Anzhi

Barca bound?

barcastuff@barcastuff 5m Barcelona have rejected Manchester United's second formal bid, of reportedly 35-40M, for Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas (26). [sport]

Hiddink has just resigned as manager of Anzhi

Barca bound?

barcastuff@barcastuff 5m Barcelona have rejected Manchester United's second formal bid, of reportedly 35-40M, for Barcelona midfielder Cesc Fabregas (26). [sport]

why woud thet accept -5m?

coat, taxi, etc....