By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

The blues

Copied from Facebook- 

NOOOOOOOOO SURRENDER !!!!

The new Everton third kit "harks back to 1881 when Everton were nicknamed 'The Black Watch' after the Army regiment of the same name" and employs what the club refer to as "an orange sash".

I give it four weeks before this shirt is withdrawn from sale.

6 hours ago, smithdown said:

Copied from Facebook- 

The new Everton third kit "harks back to 1881 when Everton were nicknamed 'The Black Watch' after the Army regiment of the same name" and employs what the club refer to as "an orange sash".

They should just play dressed up as bizzies and have done with it.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, smithdown said:

Copied from Facebook- 

Only to be worn on the 12th of the month. 

My god has anyone here seen Howard Kendall: The Everton Way?

caught it last night on Sky Documentaries (!), hilarious that it really does show how s*** they were in the early eighties - I couldn’t justify having it on after nearly an hour, this was their big chance to show what they’re all about and all I got from it was that they went for a Chinese together regularly and that Kendall encouraged Peter Reid to have a bevvy if he felt like it.  And that’s the Everton Way.

s***e.

46 minutes ago, smithdown said:

My god has anyone here seen Howard Kendall: The Everton Way?

caught it last night on Sky Documentaries (!), hilarious that it really does show how s*** they were in the early eighties - I couldn’t justify having it on after nearly an hour, this was their big chance to show what they’re all about and all I got from it was that they went for a Chinese together regularly and that Kendall encouraged Peter Reid to have a bevvy if he felt like it.  And that’s the Everton Way.

s***e.

Observing them on Twitter. They’re quite obsessed with this season. It’s like all they have.

6 minutes ago, Stanley Leisure said:

Ancelotti off to Madrid? 

Would their fans be upset ? I know Ancelotti is a big name but they are still mid-table after spending a ton of cash.

Where do they go after Ancelotti ? Eddie Howe ? Zidane ?

I mean, I get all the arguments about whether Ancelotti is as good as he was etc, but he was literally the best in the world Everton could realistically have tempted. And for it to still end in a s***show is rather sensational.

9 minutes ago, Big Red Machine said:

It would be funny as hell. 

Wonder if they'd throw a load of money at Conte? He might do well there for 2 years. Then again I thought the same about Ancelotti

Spurs should be all over Conte.

I'd say he might go to PSG with Poch going back though.

9 minutes ago, Big Red Machine said:

It would be funny as hell. 

Wonder if they'd throw a load of money at Conte? He might do well there for 2 years. Then again I thought the same about Ancelotti

dunno why (apart from the cash) Conte would go there.

Eddie Howe makes sense for the level they are at

2 hours ago, Swipe said:

Eddie Howe to replace Ancelotti is the current twitter rumour.

Imagine.

With Allardyce pencilled in for a January takeover. Sam must be on a retainer at teams destined to be bottom half. He doesn't need a full time gig.