We are two or three signings away from a title winning squad for next year

Iver

Our current squad is looking very strong, I think if we add the right players in the Summer, then the drawn games that haunted us this season will be turned into wins next year.

I think we need to bring in the following players ;

- Another right back to compete with Arbeloa (who has been excellent)

- A central midfielder to take the place of Lucas, who has been used a lot, when Mascherano or Alonso have been injured or suspended.

- The big money signing this Summer, in my opinion, should be an attack minded "game breaker", a world class player, who can turn a game single handedly, and give us another option, when Torres or Gerrard are injured, suspended, or off form.

For those three positions, I suggest the following players, who I consider to be realistic, and affordable targets.

- Right back ; Either Glen Johnson or Rafinha - would cost probably 7-8 million.

- Central midfield ; Gareth Barry - almost certainly will happen, and for a fraction of what we were quoted last Summer - cannot wait to see the look on Martin O' Neill's face when that finally goes through ; likely to cost around 8 million.

- I would also go after either Ribery or Diego from Werder Bremen - both will be sought after, but we will hopefully have 20 million to splash on a player of this calibre.

Just imagine our squad with those three additions - it is very difficult to see any weaknesses.

Rafa should have a 20-30 million kitty on top of what we generate from sales - Voronin, Dossena, and possibly Lucas and Babel will be offloaded, hence we should have an additional 15-20 million or so to spend.

Thoughts?