By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Man Utd v Liverpool - FAC Rd4 Sun 24th January 2021 5pm (BBC 1)

Cobs

The final days of his tenure before he flounces off?

he’s like Hitler going slowly mad in his bunker in 1945 with his counter-attack ravings, dreaming of buying a CB when that’s obviously impossible and would result in the club going in to administration 

10 minutes ago, Hassony said:

Someone started a rumour on Twitter that his mother passed away, which started this 'do it for Jürgen' thing

Oh right, nice. What a horrible thing to start a rumour about. Obviously assuming there's no truth to it.

They should #doitforme. Feels like f***ing hours I've watched waiting for a goal.

Edited by psl
  • Like 1

Maybe today's the day it all clicks again. Trent gets his eye in. Front 3 find their groove. Smash them 0-3.

Imagine how much better we would all feel.

Just now, Swipe said:

It's from a 'joke' account.

f***ing joke Twitter accounts hey Swipe?

• Haha 1

If we suddenly hit form and do the Mancs it's yabbadabbadoo time, if not it's only the FA Cup (which I'd love to win by the way) so who gives a f*ck? Basically a free hit at sorting our problems out.

Edited by Murphman
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Murphman said:

If we suddenly hit form and do the Mancs it's yabbadabbadoo time, if not it's only the FA Cup (which I'd love to win by the way) so who gives a f*ck? Basically a free hit at sorting our problems out.

Do you think they will play with a little less weight on their shoulders because of all that ?

18 minutes ago, Falconhoof said:

Do you think they will play with a little less weight on their shoulders because of all that ?

No, especially because it's the Mancs. We put out a strong team and lose, I don't think anyone will be shrugging it off. (Unless we score three and lose to a s***e penalty or something like that).

Edited by LicK